Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Male Tongue?

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Suaimhneach

I think someone made that point already. :)

Though, what are your views regarding tougne peircings and oral stimulation when it comes to wimmin, and not when it comes to sucking díck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Jeebus JesJes! In the main people get piercings for themselves and not for others (i hope) If it stimulates woo hoo if it doesnt so what.
    Again returning to topic, if you want it get it done man, doesnt matter what other people think :)

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,667 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Jesjes wrote:
    I think someone made that point already. :)

Though, what are your views regarding tougne peircings and oral stimulation when it comes to wimmin, and not when it comes to sucking díck.

Dont start on this---Theres a sex/sexuality forum for this.

Ive already asked nicely for this to be toned down a bit.
    I wont be nice next time.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,130 ✭✭✭Azureus

tongue piercings are the best looking piercing you can get imo! whatever about their alternative uses, i love them! trying to convince my boyfriend to get one actually so i really dont get the gay connotations.

Advertisement