Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

question

• 14-01-2006 12:47pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

hi, me and my gf had sex for the first time last night. i used a condom but heres the question. when i was puttin it on the first time i tried i was puttin it on the wrong way. wasnt able to roll down. so i just turned it round and put it on the right way without thinking. i only thought of this afterwards. is that bad? like, any precum that may have gotten on it, if any? would the spermicide have done anythin? it was dark and i couldnt see very much. we have talked about it and we are both slightly worried. i didnt even go in straight away after i put it on either. i had to put it on the right way first which means any precum would have gotten on my fingers. and then as i said the condom was in contact with other parts of her body before entering also.

any advice or help would be appreciated.

thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Ag marbh

hi, me and my gf had sex for the first time last night. i used a condom but heres the question. when i was puttin it on the first time i tried i was puttin it on the wrong way. wasnt able to roll down. so i just turned it round and put it on the right way without thinking. i only thought of this afterwards. is that bad? like, any precum that may have gotten on it, if any? would the spermicide have done anythin? it was dark and i couldnt see very much. we have talked about it and we are both slightly worried. i didnt even go in straight away after i put it on either. i had to put it on the right way first which means any precum would have gotten on my fingers. and then as i said the condom was in contact with other parts of her body before entering also.

any advice or help would be appreciated.

thanks.

The chances are so small it's not even worth worrying about. It's normal to be freaked out by stuff like this during the early stages but you'll be fine.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,087 ✭✭✭muckwarrior

I wouldn't worry about it too much tbh. But for future reference, if you f*ck up when putting it on then it's best to just open another new one. Also, practice makes perfect!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Thanks, thats very reassuring but your sure? it was just dark and im usually very careful bout all this sorta stuff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭Iofur

like everyone else was saying - you should be grand! the chances of her getting pregnant from something like that are miniscule!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,193 ✭✭✭[Jackass]

tiny tiny tiny.....

I honestly wouldn't worry man! You'll be grand! Cheer up, it could be worse, she could have hairy nipples.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭john^doyle

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

john^doyle wrote:
    now that's just mean :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭Stabshauptmann

john^doyle wrote:
    roflmao

Thats the funnyest reply ever.

But seriously OP, I guarentee everythings grand*

*Not a guarentee

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

john^doyle - please be a bit more tactful

OP, there's always a chance of pregnancy, no matter how slight. If you're that concerned, have her attend her GP or a family planning clinic for the marning after pill. Realistically though, the odds would be small

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,575 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

Precum? never heard of that....Pre cum.... the vinegar strokes....????

What are you on about sir

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,494 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Pre cum
    I'm sure you can goole it, but it is semen that occurs before ejacualtion.

Right oh... I think it was the all one word "precum" that threw me.

Pre cum... I would have got.........tks anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 7,988 ✭✭✭constitutionus

miniscule chance of anything going wrong. the odds are even better seeing as you used a condom with a spermicidal lubicrant. that should take care of any pre cum. but in future do it right, get HER to put it on :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37,485 ✭✭✭✭Khannie

Statistically it is possible but highly unlikely. How long is it since your partners last period? This will probably be the greatest determining factor.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

john^doyle wrote:

I'm sorry, but thats just brilliant.

And besides, I don't even have to say it, but as everyone else says, it should be grand. But don't forget there's always the 1% of cases that occur against all odds, and it has to happen to someone.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,251 ✭✭✭AngryBadger

Like everyone has said, the odds are astornomically small, maybe get checked anyway just to give yourself peace of mine. Hope the first time blew your mind. :cool:

Like everyone has said, the odds are astornomically small, maybe get checked anyway just to give yourself peace of mine. Hope the first time blew your mind. :cool:

Most unlikely.... blew yer wad maybe.... but these things take a bit of practise..... I'm told...

Bit early for the mind blowing experience I would have thought when the dude can't put the baffles on????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 zippybaby

If you are in any way's worried you should bring her to get the morning after pill. She can get it for up to 72 hours after you had sex. Then you can both relax.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Suaimhneach

For the sake of a few quid, just get a test. Its just so much easier than worrying.

Tbh, I wouldn't stress at all at all at all. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,148 ✭✭✭✭Raskolnikov

Pre cum is produced by an entirely different organ to sperm (Cowper's gland as opposed to the testicles) and does not carry sperm. As long as you hadn't already ejaculated just before the pre cum touched the condom, then the odds of your girlfriend getting pregnant are tiny.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,087 ✭✭✭muckwarrior

and does not carry sperm.
    It actually can sometimes carry small amounts of sperm.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,148 ✭✭✭✭Raskolnikov

It actually can sometimes carry small amounts of sperm.
    Read the second line of my post.

Advertisement