Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

wireless connection

• 14-01-2006 3:19pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭

I have a Linksys Wireless WAG354G gateway using my Eircom connection. I was on the internet earlier when the internet light on the box went off and disconnected me. It has be off since. I've tried turning it off/on and I've tried pressing the reset button. I on a dail-up connection now. Any Ideas.

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 12,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭dub45

Brian017 wrote:
    I have a Linksys Wireless WAG354G gateway using my Eircom connection. I was on the internet earlier when the internet light on the box went off and disconnected me. It has be off since. I've tried turning it off/on and I've tried pressing the reset button. I on a dail-up connection now. Any Ideas.

Open up the router control - http//192.168.1.1 and check the status this well tell you what state the dsl signal is in - status is on the black line in the top right hand corner.

Have you tried connecting with the eircom modem?

Advertisement