Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Mr Kennedy On Byte This!

• 14-01-2006 5:18pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭

If you haven't watched Byte This this week, you need to. At least if you want a good laugh! Viewable here: http://www.wwe.com/community/bytethis

I've only watched about 5 episodes of Byte This, with Bret and the ECW one and stuff like that, but I was told I needed to see this episode, and I'm so glad I did

I won't tell you any of the stuff that happens, but there's plenty of it! Todd is brilliant with Kennedy playin off him! Sounds like there's another TNA caller too, but Todd cuts him off and laughs at him, great stuff. Can't wait til Kennedy gets back in the ring

Just watch it!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

That guy has the "it" factor. I laughed probably way to much when he shouted in his bellowing voice to the woman through the intercom in reference to the gate to "OPEN SESAMIE!"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,426 ✭✭✭Roar

couldnt get byte this to work for me, but i could watch his arrival ok?? :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Stalfos

Does anyone else have a probably with WWE.com when turn up the sound on a steaming vid and the screen goes gray :(

I had that one day and then it just went away the next.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

No, WWE.com's streaming video always works a lot better for me than most other site's

I'm usin that Open Sesame line sometime!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Fozzy wrote:
    No, WWE.com's streaming video always works a lot better for me than most other site's

I'm usin that Open Sesame line sometime!

LOL. That was great. 'Open the frickin' gate!' I've not been a fan of Kennedy but after watching him on Byte This I'm starting to warm to him.

Did you see him poking the studio guy?:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

Haha, yeah, brilliant stuff. I was literally in tears laughin! Todd looked in serious pain after the sacktap!

I'm goin to have to try copy this to cd!

Advertisement