Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Svbway to sally

• 14-01-2006 6:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone heard of them? I've just started listening to them recently, the way they combine modern metal with old stringed and wind instruments is so cool. Any opinions here?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭herobear

subway to sally ;)

alas no i have not anything from these guys, but they're playing wacken in august so i see, shall look into them....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

herobear wrote:
    subway to sally ;)

alas no i have not anything from these guys, but they're playing wacken in august so i see, shall look into them....

I'm only going by how I've seen it spent in promotions for the band...:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭Nightwish

I saw their Wacken show from last year, and they look insane!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭Matthewthebig

probaby doing the roman thing and having u's look like because it is hard to carve a curve

Probably I guess. I haven't seen them before. Anyone know of any tour dates?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Nope, haven't heard them. They sound interesting though, I might check them out.

this is the offical site, in german

http://www.subwaytosally.de/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

probaby doing the roman thing and having u's look like because it is hard to carve a curve

And it's kvlt to spell that way. Well if you're grimm it is.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭Steoob

just listened to some of the samples on the site....

their very like rammstein except a tad lighter... its annoying tho coz the songs start off REALLY heavy and then go into weird gay diddily-i singing..might be easy to tune out tho...

listen to the start of this btw..http://www.subwaytosally.de/audio/nno/sample_08.mp3

i like

Advertisement