Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best online sites to find equipment

Options
  • 14-01-2006 7:56pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,360 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hey there,

I'm planning on getting a new Tv, receiver, speakers, etc.

What I'm trying to find are websites that supply these.

I found komplett.ie, which has nice tv's at good prices, but where would I go for the others.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭maco

got my lcd from komplett.ie, find them ok, you email them they reply right away. Just check and cinfirm the availability first before order. . .

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,123 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Maybe take a look at www.richersounds.ie

They're based in Belfast I think

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭branners69

byte wrote:
    Maybe take a look at www.richersounds.ie

They're based in Belfast I think

I second the Richersounds suggestion. Yes they are based in Belfast.

I am currently buying a new system from them and they have been extremely helpful and friendly. If you ring them ask for Dave, he's a very decent bloke.

They have some nice extended warranty options on the plasma(Panel Protection) and on the other equipment(Supercare).

The reason I am going with them over German and UK sites is that if anything goes wrong with the plasma over the next 5 years I can drive up North to get it sorted. From my research no manufacturers will fix a plasma without you returning it to who sold it to you first, would be €200+ to have a plasma sent back to Germany!!

Cheers

Branners

Advertisement