Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DVD Recorders

Options
  • 14-01-2006 8:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭

Anyone know what stores in Ireland are selling DVD recorders at the best value? Or would i be better off buying online?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

Anyone know what stores in Ireland are selling DVD recorders at the best value? Or would i be better off buying online?

you may have better luck online getting better spec'd recorders for the same money, but choose your site wisely as some are great at taking your money but slow at giving the goods.
    Ive used pixmaina in the past, but due to recent problems with them, ive had second thoughts on them.

Some other people here may have some recommendations.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭ffocused

I would recommend www.richersounds.ie

Just call them before you order to confirm that the one you want has a uhf/vhf tuner if you are using an aeriel for the 4 terrestrial channels.

Advertisement