Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NTL BB available at Lamb Doyles??

Options
  • 14-01-2006 8:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 479 ✭✭

Folks, hope someone can help, bought a gaff up at Tick Nock Hill (beside Lamb Doyles) moving in in Feb & I'm wondering if anyone has NTL BB up there yet, I don't really want to go with any DSL product or any clearwire rubbish, I know it's available down in Leopardstown & also in the Pine valley....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Blaster99

You don't think NTL might know?

It depends on what loop you're on. The cable in the Rathfarnham/Ballinteer direction from there is **** from what I know. You can't even get NTL Digital from what I've heard. Your only hope in the near future is that you're on the loop that serves Leopardstown/Sandyford/Cabinteely.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 479 ✭✭phoenix2181

na rang NTL a few weeks ago, & the guy hadn't a clue, the usual CS you get with all of these companies

• Registered Users Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭Snaga

Im moving into an apartment up in stepaside and NTL have confirmed that it is available there. (I wont be moving in for another few weeks so Im working on CS information here - though the apartment already has ntl didgital.)

Its not a million miles away from lamb doyles so you may be lucky.

Advertisement