Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Favourite BB Presenter

• 15-01-2006 12:27am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 439 ✭✭

Who is your BB presenter? Or favourite BB show?

Davina on the main show?
    Dermot on BBLB?
    Russell on BBBM?

Personally I find Russell the most entertaining.

Who's your favourite BB preseter? 24 votes

Russell Brand
    0% 0 votes
    Davina McCall
    45% 11 votes
    Dermot O'Leary
    54% 13 votes

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,441 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Russel B for me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

Dermot for me, I think he's great. I would prefer him on the main Big Brother show and have Justin Lee Collins on BBLB.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 298 ✭✭cil_aine

oh dear christ no justin lee collins annoys me so much. allen carr, yes. JLC, no.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 844 ✭✭✭casanova_kid

Davina, pick of a bad bunch though. How can anyone say your man Dermot? He's got the personality of a turd.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 439 ✭✭Jammy

A lot of people have mentioned Justin Lee Collins. I've only seen him on the tv once before.

He's more of a Russell figure I suppose, regarding his charismatic behaviour!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭Cactus Col

I didn't think that there could ever be a worse presenter than Davina McCall, but then along comes Russell Brand to prove me wrong. His jokes are so irritatingly bad and predictable it's a wonder he can actually tell them without hating himself. Maybe he does.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 392 ✭✭DéiseGirl

I think Russell is hilarious :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 277 ✭✭Mexicola

Davina, pick of a bad bunch though. How can anyone say your man Dermot? He's got the personality of a turd.

Thats not very nice... probably just the pot calling the kettle black...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 Lionheart84

It as to be Dermot O`Leary overall he is the funniest, but who i would love to see present it is avid merrion at least then you get ajoke and a piss take of the freaks in the house,

UP the deise..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 167 ✭✭Apple Gal

Russell is absolutely hilarious but it has to be Dermot he is just so cute and ya just gotta love him!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,021 ✭✭✭bopper

Russel gets on my ****ing nerves. It's the audience and the people that ring in that make his show watchable. Would have to be Davina for me, although I love Dermot too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,264 ✭✭✭JBoyle4eva

Personnally I love them all. It's a pity Davina only getss to be on once a week. She's fab.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭Summerjones

Dermot is great but I didn't see any of Big Brother's Little Brother this year for the Celebrity version, why was it always on so early?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 194 ✭✭Dave Larkin

Dermot's the best by a country mile. Or a kilometre, I suppose. Bottom line is he's entertaining and has been presenting it for about five years now. No one comes close.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭Summerjones

Where in Ireland is Dermot supposed to be from by the way? I know he's got an English accent but he's always going on about being Irish so I presume he was born here or something?

Advertisement