Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Too much new stuff to get through?

• 15-01-2006 12:47am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,424 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if anyone else is having this problem at the mo, post Christmas and all, but I seem to have collected about 4GB worth of new music (all bought I might add) and I have no idea where Im gonna find the time to listen to it all... mostly cos I keep going back to the same albums over and over... Any tips on how to force myself to listen to an album a couple of times and then move on to the next new one?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

My "To listen" pile (half the pile in the front is a load of albums with just the inserts and no jewel cases):

dscf00013xp.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,424 ✭✭✭440Hz

:eek:

Impressive pile. Ok now I dont feel so bad - i wont be the only anti-social person sitting in with headphones for the next year! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 167 ✭✭munky

What I do is put them onto the computer and shuffle.
    That way some songs get your attention and you'll listen to the album then.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭PiE

new5gv.jpg

Stupid work getting in the way :/

Advertisement