Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Petition to get Cherry Coke back in Ireland

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Gazza22

Cherry coke is available in Ireland if your that bothered to hunt for it.

I think it's a lovely drink tbh! It's available in a few places in Dublin, e.g Boots Liffey Valley (sometimes)...and two Oriental stores in town (yes the real stuff)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 510 ✭✭✭TVDX

It isn't officially available in Ireland.
    The odd store having it now and then for a premium price is no good.
    I'm not in Dublin either, will I start walking?.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

I'm not sure one of those petetions work that well. Why not write a letter that people can download, insert their name and then print off and post.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

Online petitions are worth about as much as the paper they're printed on. Also, cherry coke is overrated, big time.

In other news, I miss vanilla coke :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Vanilla coke is gone? ;_;

I haven't had it in ages but it was genuinely great stuff, don't drink much coke at all, maybe a bottle every two weeks, but when I did it was always vanilla....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 510 ✭✭✭TVDX

Vanilla coke has been withdrawn from sales.
    This is why getting a new flavour is so essential.
    I loved Vanilla but love Cherry too.
    It is certainly not overrated.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,800 ✭✭✭county

cherry coke is disgusting,in fact cherries with anything is just wrong

• Registered Users Posts: 14,045 ✭✭✭✭tk123

Cherry coke is 2 for €1.90 in Boots Jervis St - it's upstairs by the tills!!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

You know what i want over here? Caffeine free Coke... and NOT the diet version we have... I want the Coke Classic caffeine free. It tastes pretty much the same as ordinary coke but without the caffeine.. sure its probably the best bit BUT some of us can not have ceffeine for medical reasons.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,715 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tree

yeah, my best friend isnt allowed caffeine and she loves coke, spent our hols in spain guzzling hte caffeine free regular coke. apparently the occasional delivery of 500ml bottles of it turns up in UCC, and you can get 2l bottles in kilarney tesco.

Cherry coke rocks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭babaduck

I bought 2 x 2l bottles of Cherry Coke in Sainsburys Newry about 2 weeks ago. I rarely drink real Coke so was buzzed off my head with all the sugar as I drank one of the bottles. The other one is safe & will be left to mature! Husband HATES it - you'd think I'd given him arsenic when he took a sip!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,546 ✭✭✭Enii

Cherry coke.....eugh! Love vanilla coke though..........

• Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭Attol

They seem to withdraw all the good stuff in Ireland! I'm going to have to bring so much ice tea and vanilla Coke when I move back.

PS. Cherry Coke isn't very nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,780 ✭✭✭JohnK

Cherry Coke is the best. I brought 6 liters back from London when I went for a quick holiday but it was all gone after a few days :(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,163 ✭✭✭Beefy78

One of the things I miss most about living in the UK is Cherry Coke. Amazing drink. Anyone seen anywere in Dublin selling it lately?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 jake33

You can get cherry coke in many Dublin shops. Most of the Asian stores stock it, the one on Georges Street for example. Another shop that sells it is right across from D2.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,496 ✭✭✭Mr. Presentable

Cherry Coke = yuk

Bring on the Dr Pepper - sure what's the worst that can happen :)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,411 ✭✭✭✭woodchuck

Boots in Liffey Valley almost always has cherry coke (and dr. pepper :P). I'm pretty sure I've seen them in newsagents on grafton street too.

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭CallMeFlo

I just bought a can of this today!! :) They sell it in a newsagents in town, not sure what the road is called but you know where Specsavers is on that road that is across from Trinity, well they have it there :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭Shane-KornSpace

supervalue in tallaght next to the luas stop sells it.
    I've also come across it in a few random Polski-skleps

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,163 ✭✭✭Beefy78

CallMeFlo wrote: »
    I just bought a can of this today!! :) They sell it in a newsagents in town, not sure what the road is called but you know where Specsavers is on that road that is across from Trinity, well they have it there :)

Awesome! Will have to take a stroll into town and stock up!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

If anyone is in Kildare, the newsagents in the Dunnes Stores SC in Newbridge is selling 2 bottles of Cherry Coke for 2 euro at the moment. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 26,581 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

so lucky that a shop 2 minutes from work stocks this on a regular basis, along with dr. pepper and cherry 7up :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,488 ✭✭✭celtictiger32

ah yes cherry coke thems was the days does yez remember the oul supercan aswell.:)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,373 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

a lot of the €2 shops do the Cherry Coke. Not that I like it though...uggh!! I do however love the Coke Lemon, which they had out for a while, and you can still get the Diet Coke Lemon in the UK, which is still nice. Wish they kept it here!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭ronano

yeah the 1.50 euro shop in illac do it, quite cheap too but cant remember price

• Registered Users Posts: 667 ✭✭✭Cherrycoke

Any of the Dealz stores around the country stock it, in cans and litre bottles

• Registered Users Posts: 667 ✭✭✭Cherrycoke

• Registered Users Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭Jesus Shaves

Cherrycoke wrote: »

yup, 4 cans for €1.49, lovely stuff

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 skippy10000000

its in "cards and things" in waterford shopping centre,co wexford. 2 500ml bottles for 2 euro or 3 cans for 2 euro :):) :P :):)

Advertisement