Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

We're back tomorrow...balls

13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

Slash/ED wrote:
    Philosphy. Ah well I'm sure they'll announce the tutorial situations on mondays lectures at 10 and 11...Unfortunately I wont be there though...

I see how disapointed you are to miss that lecture! Y'know... sleep must always come first!!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Waltons

I love how organised we all are :D

All I know is that I have Fridays off, and that's enough information for me :v:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

I can't wait to be back. No more working at 7.30 am every morning... sweet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Grimes wrote:
    now i dont want to go back. Im sad . Im getting the whole "leave college and get a job and a nice flat in town buzz again" not good. Not good at all

I knew you'd be hit with the depression eventually.;)

As for me, I'm up in less than 6 hours.:(

Oh to be a student in UCD...wait for it...D.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

I love my timetable for the moment... I have Wednesdays off! :D
    (on the flipside, in on Friday at 9 for one lecture :eek:)
    now i dont want to go back. Im sad . Im getting the whole "leave college and get a job and a nice flat in town buzz again" not good. Not good at all
    It's thinking about stuff like that which makes me glad I have 2.5 years left...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Well, have a good day back everyone. Hopefully it wont be too painful for you all.

And I'm sure I'll bump into a fair few of you at the Dept of Lung Cancer tomorrow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 955 ✭✭✭LovelyHurling

Rainbow Kirby what song is your location from and what band sings it, its driving me mad because I know the answer, bahh. This better not keep me awake.

Speaking of staying awake, I have to be in ucd at nine to present myself to the vet clinic looking bright eyed and eager...Ten to three...hmm maybe its time I went to bed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Rainbow Kirby what song is your location from and what band sings it, its driving me mad because I know the answer, bahh. This better not keep me awake.

Speaking of staying awake, I have to be in ucd at nine to present myself to the vet clinic looking bright eyed and eager...Ten to three...hmm maybe its time I went to bed

Its Toxicity by System of a Down.

Up in 4 and a half hours....i hate when your sleeping pattern gets all messed up over the break. So hard to get back a decent routine that doesnt leave you dead by 12 o'clock.

Better go get some sleep in case i do have Prof Dolan (leg end) tomorrow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭orangerooster

Back sitting in front of computers in UCD again, urgh. Still I do have Fridays off!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

GET TO BED YOU FREAKS!!!

:D

I'm currently in college now -- oh the fun... :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭elmyra

Better go get some sleep in case i do have Prof Dolan (leg end) tomorrow.

starting a humour seminar with him today, actually can't wait!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭elmyra

Back sitting in front of computers in UCD again, urgh. Still I do have Fridays off!

Took myself off to Ag computers for a change, no queue or anything! No Fridays off though, bah!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭Vorsprung

I have 4 8am starts a week!!! 9am on wednesday is my late start, and today i was only in from 8-10.

*looks for sympathy*:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Waltons

Christ almighty, I thought I was bad with my 4 9ams :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

poor bigjim and waltons yer poor feckers [i have to add a big HAHa too though!]
    I'd four 9am starts last semester they're not that bad... sayin that though i rarely made it in!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

oh a waltons i noticed you have fridays off.... me too and twas the same last semester and it was/is fucuking sweet!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

I would have Fridays off...

But the tutorials this semester are the same as last semester, and thus I have one of the stupid f**king things at 12 on a Friday.

Myself and this other bloke (and probably a few others in that group besides) are gonna try and get the time switched or move into a different tutorial group.

I want my Friday off Goddammit!!!:mad:

I *don't* have Wednesdays off anymore. Boo-urns. Though I only have one lecture on Mondays, at 3pm :)

I *don't* have Wednesdays off anymore. Boo-urns. Though I only have one lecture on Mondays, at 3pm :)
    Grrr. I have 10 and 11 starts every day, and then this b0ll0cks on Friday.

Blarg.:(

It's a kick in the pants knowing I could be getting up now and still be on time for college, instead of being in the 2nd year lab in CS...

• Advertisement

Tell me about it.

I got up at 9 for my 11oclock lecture... And then the f**kin thing only lasted 18 minutes and was a total and utter waste of time!

And my next lecture?

2pm.

B*stards.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,059 ✭✭✭BKtje

Late starts on wednesday and thursday (1 and 3 respectively ) but 9am starts the rest of the days with no days off. Mon and wed i got only 1 lecture atm as well... i just know that im going to end up skipping em more often than not. Friday im in at 9am and then not another one till 3... i can see myself missing the 9 and/or the 3 oone quite often.

...that said i'm off to a great start for semester 2. For one i decided to start cycling in from Dun Laoghaire which means im a little sweaty but only takes 25-30mins (depending on wind :p ) which is the same or less than the bus. Not only that but im actually going to be early for my first lecture today. If only i could keep it up....PMA tho PMA.

RainbowKirby: never noticed that location before. Might have to "borrow" it for some of the other forums i read :D (royalties will be paid*)

SeB: i been up since 7ish. I actually went and finished up some work in a school that i was working in over the holidays. They were surprised to see me and then tried to get me to stay for the whole day. Chancers. Last time im up that early on a Monday till the Summer holidays tho :D

*Expect a cheque for the amount in about 40yrs ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭Stabshauptmann

12 hour week. One 9am, no lects thur and fri

Advertisement