Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Myspace html

Options
  • 15-01-2006 5:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭

Simple = it was possible to take the comment box in this page and place it anywhere on ones profile, even on a local html page and it would work, now it doesnt seem to work, ive come to to the conclusion that it only works on its distinctive location as it provides each visitor with a different hash value and attendantID, i cant figure out how it generates it so i could duplicate it on another page
    <input type="hidden" name="hash" value="MIGdBgorBgEEAYI3WAOyoIGOMIGLBgorBgEEAYI3WAMBoH0wewIDAgABAgJmAwICAMAECHVeLmWKrl2tBBAYahQDOh0cZgU2Dv5/kjROBFDtg2L86HbckvPUga0QWdYPfkZIKNSkRmVgGyCZEE+5eK+aDN4jllMHnbSNJmlKIENt5BhQkIYaJTPCtTX0yaWdg3XGRqNYBRTBFFWNCTmQlw==">
    								<input type="hidden" name="attendeeID" value="109939582">

http://www.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=events.detail&eventID=42735.93192&Mytoken=9C6D5D9E-AA53-8168-4349137725B26E6C58646009#topComments

any help appreciated, it used to work but i think myspace made a work around to stop people from doing it

Advertisement