Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Real Vs Imagined

• 15-01-2006 12:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭

Right so if we're still desperatly clinging on to the "its all scienfitifcally possible"... quote

then which scenes/views were real and which were imaginary in the show.

in the last episode for example...

neither of them saw a big black cloud with images so that didn't happen.

when locke gets dragged down the hole that whole scene was imaginery scene just like they have in scrubs etc...:)

unless one of the themes of the show is to push forward whats conceivable and accepted as reality in these fast moving times, inrelation to science and humanity, and the forces that act on everything around us and which we can manipulate which I've seen mentioned in other lost board re collective consciousness (controlling a cloud magnetic energy), zero point etc..

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭Rollo Tamasi

what are you on about? :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,437 ✭✭✭Crucifix

I wondered about this when they saw the black cloud too. But it could be either something fantastical, or they could come up with some sort of vaguely plausible sci-fi explanation for it.
    Edit: Also you should probably put [UK/IRE] into the title or something. I haven't watched Season two, so I'd be apprehensive about clicking on random threads (usually).

Advertisement