Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Music

Options
  • 15-01-2006 12:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

Members wanted for Irish band in Drogheda area. Traditional music with a bit of a beat. My main Influence is the Pogues and also Flogging Molly, Dropkick Murphys and Horslips to an extent. Anyone interested please reply. Accordion/Bass/Guitar/Vocals/Mandolin/Drums all needed. Any other instruments welcome. I'm 16 btw and i've never been in a band before so whatever it turns out like, I'll be impressed. General Drogheda Area. Anyone who lives in Dub, Dundalk, Navan also welcome. Anyone further away might be a bit awkward but if your willing to travel we'll see.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 fergusonceltic

What instrument do you play? I live in north Dublin, am a guitarist and mandolin player and am twice your age but still love to rock. Write me at
    mitchellf05@eircom.net or call 0879009541.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭Whiskey Devil

Hi chatman, I'm 20 and also from Drogheda. I play a bit of guitar, mandolin & bodhran and would be very interested in starting up a band. Email me at pavementtune@gmail.com if yer interested.

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭KeithMaster

hi ferguson
    Im based in swords and play basic guitar but my main thing is vocals, my influnces would be dubliners,fureys,pogues etc.
    Like the possibility of starting new band[32 years old also]

Advertisement