Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Luas and the Indo Sensationalist Rag

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 461 ✭✭markf909

Lets keep Jesus in T21's sig, its damn funny.
    Also lets get the Romans in to run Dublins transport!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭gobdaw

T21, you’re a great man for editing your own posts!

First offering is to the effect that “you would respect my brand of hocus pocus” and use another footer, wondering what one you would use instead. I admit I was surprised, and was mentally composing a pleasant acknowledgement, and of the error of my preconceptions, as stated in the closing line of my post.

Unfortunately my original perception was proved right with your edit of 13:01 hours.

And still no answer to my question “More to the point, how do you see the use of that footer advancing in any way your views on Transport21?”

• Closed Accounts Posts: 696 ✭✭✭Transport21 Fan

The East-on-Water Steering commitee as yet has not got a preist to create an impression that if you are against the Eastern Fish Corridor, then you are on the side of the devil and the Prods.

The people have spoken, Transport Jesus stays. Anyways, like George Bush Jesus also talks to me and he says Micheal Flatley looks like the alien from the movie Signs.

and yes all religion is Hocus Pocus to me. Sorry mate.

Open the Eastern Fish Corridor Now!

Our fishing fleet is lined up but without a government commitment to open it all in one go, what chance does the east have?

web_311_948168_1062148121.jpg
    aral-pic.gif

ROTFL!!!! Where did you get them photos Mark? They're amazing. The top one is Mountmellick drydock and the see how Minister Gallagher has stood idle while the Bog of Allen basin in the lower picture was left to rot, just proves the anti Midlands nature of our Marine Fisheries programme.

We have to get the East-on-Water website up now.

THE EAST WILL FISH AGAIN!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭gobdaw

The East-on-Water Steering commitee as yet has not got a preist to create an impression that if you are against the Eastern Fish Corridor, then you are on the side of the devil and the Prods.

The people have spoken, Transport Jesus stays. Anyways, like George Bush Jesus also talks to me and he says Micheal Flatley looks like the alien from the movie Signs.

and yes all religion is Hocus Pocus to me. Sorry mate.

I better reply before you edit this post, and change its meaning.

T21, you seem to be a person who doesn’t thinks long or hard about what you put into print. Having been caught in both my posts by your perchance for editing your posts, indicating the depth of your thinking prior to sharing your thoughts with us lesser mortals, I did a quick recap on your posts on this thread alone. 50 posts are on the thread of which you have posted 13. You have found it necessary in over 50% of those (7) to later edit them.

As a control, of the 50 posts in total, 11 were edited, 7 from yourself. That means that, bar 3 posts, other posters were clear on what they wanted to communicate.

Still the question.....How do you see the use of that footer advancing in any way your views on Transport21? Can you not answer without all the bullsh..

It seems a very easy question, but the answer seems so hard for you. Maybe it does not advance it, but devalues your opinions on that topic. It also shows that maybe, as in your original decision to drop it, your first instintive opinions are best.

At this stage, I don't expect a sencible answer from you, and it is TOT, so in the worde the late, great Dave Allen “….may your God go with you!”

The pics are of the Aral Sea, once the largest inland fresh water sea in the world but now practically a desert for the past 20 years.

I think East-On-Water needs a website big time, it is time the east arose and fought the injustices and in-equalities heaped upon us by those nefarious westies.

T21, im still laughing at the original "press release" by the by.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭DemonOfTheFall

Indo = Muck.

It hurts my head to read. It's so full of sensationalist crap. Pretty much like all papers though.

It's very hard to read an article about something that you know about without thinking "well that's outright wrong" at a fair few of the things said.

"Still the question.....How do you see the use of that footer advancing in any way your views on Transport21?"

Oh that's easy. I am just a fan of T21 - if you can read you'll see my log on name is "Transport21 Fan". Do you see how that works?

Although maybe I should change it. I would like to change it from "Transport21 Fan" to "Transport Jesus", but I do not know how to do this in the control panel. I think posting as "Transport Jesus" would be more fair and honest as in a way I am just like Jesus. I am being persecuted for my faith in Bertie to deliver T21 (which I admit I probably deserve).

Jesus Gobdaw you are a gas man. Motoring my posting history and contributing nothing else other than holy roller stuff and an undeerhand swipe at molems on a board for communting and transport.

Mark, is there anywhere we can sort out this East-on-Water website. I think it is begging to be done.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 961 ✭✭✭aliveandkicking

I find it quite ironic that Transport21Fan criticises in the strongest way the Indo for being sensationalist and having an agenda yet his posts are completely sensationalist with an anti CIE agenda pro RPA agenda. You are every bit as bad as the Indo with your sensationalist agenda ridden posts here. Have you ever thought of writing for them, you have all the credentials :p

Seriously though Thomas, you used to be a man who made a lot of sense. I remember the days when you practically had your tongue wedged up Joe Meagher's hole and were the RPA's staunchist critic, now you have changed track completely and are like an RPA spokesman.

I don't see why you feel the need to pick one side over the other at all. I still agree with you about a lot of things eg the CIE unions but your blind faith in the RPA for no apparant reason doesn't make sense. These are still the same people who dismissed 40m trams on the Tallaght line as nonsense, who planned the most unintegrated metro possible without Swords and are now designing a metro with level crossings. Yet you have suddenly turned a blind eye to these things.

Why can't you praise the good points and criticise the bad points in both organisations rather than taking sides? We all know CIE's provision of service and customer service is brutal but their engineering and planning side is quite good while the RPA are the opposite good at service provision but sometimes found lacking in the engineering side of things. Connex give a professional service to the customer but seem to treat their staff badly.

Your signature used to be "The interconnector is the answer" What has changed in the last 6 months?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,523 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Jesus, make the bad people gp away.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement