Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

do not buy off taomart

Options
  • 15-01-2006 2:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

just to let the people know about a dvd site call taomart.i got 4 box set off them and one of the was not working.i email them and told them about it and ther sad i would get a refund but i am still wait for that.that was in dec

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Have you tried to follow it up at all?

• Registered Users Posts: 46,104 ✭✭✭✭muffler

ciaranfo wrote:
    Have you tried to follow it up at all?
    I would try waiting :) . It was only December when the dirty deed was done - less than a month probably and if you deduct holday time it is probably only a couple of weeks

• Registered Users Posts: 5,047 ✭✭✭Culchie

I'm always a little suss about first time posters lambasting a specific site or company, and then leave again.

I'm watching this one. They appeared to have siad they will refund you, there's only been 8 working days or so in January thus far.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 hothead555

yes but they have stoped emailing me.and will not talk to me.i told on 12/11/05 about it.they email on the 25/11/05 and never email me back

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

You bought off a company with a Contact Us page like this? A company that runs a bog standard installation of osCommerce; wouldn't invest a few hundred bucks on getting it skinned?

They could well be legitimate, but anyone with an ounce of cop-on wouldn't touch that site with a barge pole. It's just plain common sense.

adam

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 46,104 ✭✭✭✭muffler

From reading the 2 posts there are discrepencies in relation to the month that the emails ceased.
    Im going to advise not to buy from them again ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

If you have any question,please send email directly to our email address:service_taomart@yahoo.com.

lol. Are they even legit DVD's or copies?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Right... with an @yahoo.com contact address I'd be inclined to steer clear.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 990 ✭✭✭mickymg2003

They are a bit dodgy lookin and whats with the outrageous shipping charges.you can keep annoying them but i guess its just your fault if you never see the dvd or the money again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 hothead555

to all the people who post me thank you for the word of wisdom.i am just lettting poeple knowso it does not happen again to someone like me who does not know a great deal about the net.can anyone tell me a boards site for the world.all i can do is help people not to buy form them instead of telling them what they did wrong.:o :o:o:o

• Advertisement
Advertisement