Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

road racing clubs in Dublin,,,meeting times?

Options
  • 15-01-2006 4:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭

I tried to find a list of clubs off cycling ireland but couldn't. Can anyone tell me a time and place that a club meets. i'm in Dublin 4.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭Morgan

Rossonero wrote:
    I tried to find a list of clubs off cycling ireland but couldn't. Can anyone tell me a time and place that a club meets. i'm in Dublin 4.

There doesn't appear to be an up to date list of clubs on the site at the moment. Try to get your hands on a copy of the Cycling Ireland yearbook. The 2006 issue isn't out yet but I saw the 2005 one in Cycleways recently.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,359 ✭✭✭cyclopath2001

Try Santry, junction with Coolock lane at 09:30, Saturdays and Christchurch 09:30 Sundays. These spins are not for beginners.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,359 ✭✭✭cyclopath2001

Confirmed:

Sunday Jan 22, Jury's Christchurch, 09:30 - Wicklow Gap.

Advertisement