Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whippit cartridges

• 15-01-2006 7:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

I was just wondering if anyone knows of anywhere in dublin where one can purchase the small gas cannisters (whippits) that are used for whipping cream?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

How many are you looking for? I have a fair few. How much are you willing to pay?
    Catering suppliers have them if you look in the yellow pages, but many deal with trade only or have minimum order levels.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 loofa_meister

If these are the 8/16 gram cartridges full of N2O then they're what i'm looking for! I neet about 36 and i'll pay about €0.50 each, which is about the going rate on eBay.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

They are the 8g I think, you are better off getting them from www.creamright.co.uk I don't have enough. Ebay is dear because of shipping. Send these guys a email asking for cheapest possible postage to Ireland, their shipping doesnt work properly for Ireland anyway so you must email them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 loofa_meister

Thanks a mil for your help

Advertisement