Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does anyone know where to get essays online?

Options
  • 15-01-2006 7:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭

Can anyone help? It's the one part of the English course I'm totally hopeless at :( If I could just learn off a few essays I know it would help! I've even been tempted to do grinds just for essays, so any help is really appreciated :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭Psychedelik

Rob30888 wrote:
    Can anyone help? It's the one part of the English course I'm totally hopeless at :( If I could just learn off a few essays I know it would help! I've even been tempted to do grinds just for essays, so any help is really appreciated :)

I'm sure there's some "Buy Your High School Assignments Here .com" somewhere; just Google for it. However, it will probably be American and not count for much in the Irish Leaving Cert.

Maybe grinds are a better idea?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 844 ✭✭✭casanova_kid

rob someones institute notes.

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭Rob30888

I'm sure there's some "Buy Your High School Assignments Here .com" somewhere; just Google for it. However, it will probably be American and not count for much in the Irish Leaving Cert.

Maybe grinds are a better idea?

I've tried that loads, but they make you pay :( Aghhhhh!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭Psychedelik

I wouldn't have too much trust in those sort of sites anyway.

Advertisement