Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Weird Problem?

• 15-01-2006 9:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,665 ✭✭✭

When my mobile rings, sometimes i get some brief interference (as in i can hear somebody having a conversation for about 2 seconds instead of the ringtone).

Anybody know what the hell this is?
    I rang O2 and they hadnt a clue!:rolleyes:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 143 ✭✭Jam Man

The CIA ;):D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

Does this happen all the time ? id say more then likely it happens it places where the network is getting a lot of interference , it happens to all my phones at some stage .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,665 ✭✭✭gary the great

Doesnt happen all the time but quite a bit, and it happens everywhere i go not the just one place?
    And the rest of my family are on 02 and when were in the house my phone willget the interference while the other o2 phones wont!

It is a bit strange. maybe someone is trying to bug my phone or something!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

What phone have you got ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Tried your SIM card in one of your familys phones ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

...and has anyone else heard these voices...?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 302 ✭✭Auburn

Karoma wrote:
    ...and has anyone else heard these voices...?
    You're just jealous cos the voices don't talk to you anymore...

Advertisement