Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Your current lighter!*

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

Mini blowtorch, refill it with propane, cant smoke a cigarette that hasnt been lit by incineration.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,927 ✭✭✭patrickc

ive a zippo it's just got a zippo flame on it, but always forget to fill it so at the moment im just using your normal mini bic.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

2 zippos- one with floral victorian designs and one with my name engraved on it. using a red thin cricket at the moment, the red fade to white matches my pack of marlboro. lol
    lost this one and it returned to me years later 352b.png

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,329 ✭✭✭Agonist

I use a big Colibri triple flame cigar lighter at home. It's always on the table so I'm never stuck for a light. I don't bring it out because I'd hate to lose it. It'd like this one but with gold/champagne coloured features. http://www.colibrimall.com/Lighters/prod/Colibri-Enterprise-Lighter-Satin-Silver

I had a gorgeous briar and brass pipe lighter but I left it a train toilet one day. I was fairly embarrassed asking them if they'd seen it. It was supposed to change ove time with use, getting wear in places and seasoned by the oil on your hand. I didn't have it long enough for that to happen :( It wouldn't be to everyone's taste.
    http://www.smokershaven.com/imcoronalighteroldboybriarsandblastandbrass.aspx

At the moment I'm using a black refillable torch flame lighter. I carry about four lighters with me everywhere and several spare packs of rizlas. I learnt the hard way...
    :eek: My 'can't roll a smoke' face

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,934 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,044 ✭✭✭BigBenRoeth

Green electric Ronson lighter.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,281 ✭✭✭Crunchienut

Apologies for resurrecting a very old thread but was wondering if there are any lighter experts who might know what model Ronson lighter this is. From Googling I think it's a varaflame Gold Star of some sort but I can't find the exact one anywhere online. It's a butane model, made in England and was bought in 1962. It belongs to my Mam, she gave it to my Dad when they got married and today was the first time I'd seen it in years. Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,674 ✭✭✭Faith+1

A thread on lighters for 10 years.....Impressive.

I use a Zippo btw!

Advertisement