Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shameless touting for votes for home grown cartoons!

Options
  • 15-01-2006 11:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭

ok, i hope this is ok to post here... basically BifSniff cartoons (currently to be seen on the homepage of Boards) have been nominated for a blog award by thebestofblogs.com.

BifSniff cartoons are a weekly cartoon done by myself and Bif, based in Cork.

I thought seeing as Boards users have been (possibly) seeing the BifSniff cartoons on the site, it would be worth letting you know about the voting - that way if you like them at all maybe you would throw a vote our way?

We've been nominated for 'Most Humorous Blog', and you can vote here: http://www.thebestofblogs.com/vote-here/

Scroll down to the second last one, just after 'best sex blog', so don't get distracted... :p

The prizes aren't particularly exciting, but the kudos would be great for us... so we'd hugely appreciate any support we get!

Thanks a million, and apologies for the self promotional nature of this post!
    Best,
    Frank.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭Uncle Spunk

Ha! Mr Durden= FrankP!
    Yes, as above vote for these lads, they deserve it. I'll talk to you soon Frank

Advertisement