Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Did you get drunk this week?

Options
  • 16-01-2006 1:52am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

And lets not get into the difirent levels of drunkeness we have here :P

Did you get drunk this week? 71 votes

Several times
    0% 0 votes
    Once
    49% 35 votes
    No
    50% 36 votes
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,240 ✭✭✭Endurance Man

Last nite was number 3 :o , i really want to try slow down a little.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 806 ✭✭✭Atrocity

have been off the hooch for two weeks. Feeling great. Gotta get off the pills though.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,118 ✭✭✭Royale with Cheese

Friday night I was completely and utterly trashed. Don't remember much of the latter stages of the night. Met a load of people at this party last night (I was taking it easy last night, MASSIVE hangover) who came up to me, knowing my name... asking how I was. I hadn't a clue who these people were. I had to smile and nod. Also my German is way better when I'm drunk so these people all kept talking German to me like I was a pro and I hadn't a clue what was going on.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

haven't drank since last saturday,

between work, driving lessons, pre-tests and driving test next friday it will be next friday (the 20th) before i drink again, whether it be a celebratary drink or a down my sorrows drink lies in my hands on friday at 10am to 10:45am ish. :s

• Closed Accounts Posts: 806 ✭✭✭Atrocity

that was a tasty burger ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,800 ✭✭✭county

drunk the last three nights,but iam a lush:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Was a bit drunk on Thursday but thats about it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,368 ✭✭✭IvaBigWun

Several times. Im a bit drunk now :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭ST*

IvaBigWun wrote:
    Several times. Im a bit drunk now :D

aren't you always-

Alcohol Counselling Service
    Address: D6
    Phone: (01) 4965998

http:\\www.maybefriends.ie :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 955 ✭✭✭LovelyHurling

Ive only ben drunk once in the last 7 days - that was Friday night, worst drunken experience of my life: well slight exaggeration maybe, but it was bad. In short: ended up going to a random dudes house in a place we didnt know, with the girlfriend who was even more sloshed than I was btw. Anyway, we thought we were in a house on Georges St, decided we'd go home to her place in Terenure... we leave 5 mins later we realize we're lost in a place we dont have a clue where and Mairead has forgotten her coat, passport, house keys and wallet. We go back and cant find the house in our drunken state, end up knocking on some randomers door, repeatedly, (wrong house) he calls the police, police come, Mairead co-operates I am silent, they turn to go (we weren't smart enough to ask for a lift) and pass some remark to us, Mairead says **** off, policeman goes mad at us, big lecture. The rest is a blur but he left us there, we wander away, end up at Fatima luas station, 4am at this stage, dont know wheere the feck we are, wander wander wander until we get to a place we recognize - Christchurch. we walked home (neither had money on us) to Terenure, kicked in the door because nobody home, house was freezing cold, woke up on sofa, door open, sick all next day, and had to drive back to Tyrone with various puke stops along the way.

Im never drinking again.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Binomate

I can't even remember when I was drunk, and that's not because of the alcohol. I havn't been drunk in ages. I think since late last August.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Yes... Very

• Registered Users Posts: 12,801 ✭✭✭✭Kojak

Haven't been drunk in about 2 weeks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Kojak wrote:

Same here :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,082 ✭✭✭Tobias Greeshman

Kojak wrote:
    Well before Sat night it was over two weeks since I was drunk.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,368 ✭✭✭thelordofcheese

i was on Friday and Saturday, before that it was New years, i think.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 127 ✭✭arac

Was drunk about a week ago, myself and the boyf went through two bottles of red wine while watching wedding crashers.. then when it was finished proceeded to talk absolute crap!! I love those conversations:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,424 ✭✭✭joejoem

Off the booze since new years, I feel great

• Registered Users Posts: 12,801 ✭✭✭✭Kojak

joejoem wrote:
    Off the booze since new years, I feel great

A new years resolution, perhaps. :confused:

Kojak wrote:
    A new years resolution, perhaps. :confused:

Sherlock? is that you?

Yeah off booze and smokes and anything bad really since New Years.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

Got drunk at a gig on Saturday night, came home, got drunker, threw up on the couch.

:D

Bard wrote:
    Got drunk at a gig on Saturday night, came home, got drunker, threw up on the couch.

:D

Nice. A proud proud morning on Sunday I take it. Did you clean it up or just rub it in and flip the cushin (jesus how do you spell that?)

joejoem wrote:
    I take it. (jesus how do you spell that?)

I believe its *Cushion*

Your welcome :D

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Haven't been drunk in about a month \o/

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

xzanti wrote:
    I believe its *Cushion*

I believe it's "You're welcome"

And yes, of course I cleaned it up!

xzanti wrote:
    I believe its *Cushion*

I believe it should be
    chianti wrote:
    I believe its *Cushion*

Thank you and you're welcome

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,643 ✭✭✭magpie

Ive only ben drunk once in the last 7 days - that was Friday night, worst drunken experience of my life: well slight exaggeration maybe, but it was bad. In short: ended up going to a random dudes house in a place we didnt know, with the girlfriend who was even more sloshed than I was btw. Anyway, we thought we were in a house on Georges St, decided we'd go home to her place in Terenure... we leave 5 mins later we realize we're lost in a place we dont have a clue where and Mairead has forgotten her coat, passport, house keys and wallet. We go back and cant find the house in our drunken state, end up knocking on some randomers door, repeatedly, (wrong house) he calls the police, police come, Mairead co-operates I am silent, they turn to go (we weren't smart enough to ask for a lift) and pass some remark to us, Mairead says **** off, policeman goes mad at us, big lecture. The rest is a blur but he left us there, we wander away, end up at Fatima luas station, 4am at this stage, dont know wheere the feck we are, wander wander wander until we get to a place we recognize - Christchurch. we walked home (neither had money on us) to Terenure, kicked in the door because nobody home, house was freezing cold, woke up on sofa, door open, sick all next day, and had to drive back to Tyrone with various puke stops along the way.

Nasty. By the sound of things you're lucky you didn't wake up ballgagged and hogtied in someone's basement TBH.

joejoem wrote:
    I believe it should be

Thank you and you're welcome

Thats the thanks I get for trying to help you out...

YOU'RE on your own in future Joseph

:rolleyes:

:v:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

Kojak wrote:

Ditto. Exams and ehh..well...a new_years Resolution to cut back. :-/

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭dundalk cailin

was v drunk the night before i came back to france, last week, im off the drink now :)
    so itll be approx 6months before i am drunk (and thats if i go back on the drink)

Advertisement