Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Did you get drunk this week?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,437 ✭✭✭Crucifix

Haven't drank anything since new years eve.

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭IceHawk

Was off the drink for six months before Christmas. Decided I could chance a few drinks during the holidays, got totally smashed, threw up in my bed:o , since then I'm off the drink again, indefinitely(Or until I go back to college, whichever comes first;) ).

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,096 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

two or three times, can't recall.
    Was watching lost mostly.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

i got absolutely plastered sat/sun night. WEnt out at like 8pm or so free drink all night got home at 8am, showered then work at 11am. It was not pretty.....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭digitally-yours

yes i did :)

had a great weekend

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,381 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Just got drunk the one time, but it lasted 4 days.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,347 ✭✭✭daiixi

Yup, last week was a big one! Though next week = detox ;)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 201 ✭✭Rodney Trotter

To all those who are boasting about getting drunk!

When drunk, you
    1. Stink to high heaven
    2. Talk complete and utter nonsense,
    3. Are a complete and utter pain in the ar5e
    4. Look no better than any of the worst vagrants

To get drunk repeatedly requires very little intelligence, though that seems to be all that most drunks have.

Alcohol is a drug and such dependency absolutely shows the inadequecies of the drunkard, afraid of being him/herself, instead relying on a drug (alcohol) to express him/herself.

Drunks are slobs! Get a life and behave like a proper/civil person.

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

My name is Silly Sausage, and I am a shopaholic!

Went shopping on Saturday, only meant to exchange a top, wound up spending about €130 on clothes I probabaly didn't need. :eek:
    When I got home I realised that thanks to my shopping, I couldn't afford to go out and get drunk. How smart?

All dressed up with no where to go, I am a dumb ass, don't get paid till the 25th of Jan, so this weekend could end up being another quiet one.

Doh! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

When drunk, you
    1. Stink to high heaven

Actually, I generally (99% of the time) don't do any of the above when drunk. Well, apart from no. 2 probably... but I do that when sober anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭- bo -

i ain't been drunk since 1st december last year :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,368 ✭✭✭thelordofcheese

When drunk, you
    1. Stink to high heaven

To get drunk repeatedly requires very little intelligence, though that seems to be all that most drunks have.

Alcohol is a drug and such dependency absolutely shows the inadequecies of the drunkard, afraid of being him/herself, instead relying on a drug (alcohol) to express him/herself.

can i be like you when i grow up?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭Rollo Tamasi

drank 2.5 bottles of J.D n Coke between 3 of us on thursday night before going out to a club so yes i was drunk that night and that morning. Saturday night was spent drinking j'd'n'cokes in a club too. If you have ever gotten a hang over from jd you know whats it all about, your heart beats faster for the next day, you get heart burn and can feel a heart attack coming on. Its worth it thou! Makes you wonder why people take cocaine and pills when jack daniels is legal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭Lady_Macbeth

I can honestly say that I have not touched a drop since roughly 3am on the 1 January. Aren't I so proud of me? :D

Stupid exams. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭Skitbra

9 nights in a row now.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

1. Stink to high heaven
    Maybe the first, but not the rest =D

Anyway I haven't had alcohol since...er...a few days after xmas. And before that? Maybe a couple months? For my birthday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 664 ✭✭✭Nimrod's Son

Fell off the wagon a bit on Friday but there's a lesson to be learned somewhere in that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭dimerocks

i was in a different country so i had too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 955 ✭✭✭LovelyHurling

When drunk, you
    1. Stink to high heaven

leave your high horse at the door thank you! There's nothing wrong with getting drunk now and again, we all have our 'things' some people have horseracing, others soccer others skateboarding others getting drunk... and as long as you keep a handle on it its perfectly fine.

Drunk people are funny people imo, dont be so dry!

Advertisement