Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

any small animals need a home

Options
  • 16-01-2006 2:29am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭

im lookin for small animals who are looking for a new home. ill take most anything as long as its a small animal gerbils, hamsters,ect. but im also lookin for more strange animals, so if u have somthing u want to rehome get intouch. i love pets but cant have a cat or dog ill prob end up just going out and buying some more but i thought id check here first. i have a spider and a hamster already but if u have either of these let me know.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭lolo2

You should try Guinea Pig Rescue, they often have gerbils / hamsters as well as guineas. they are in tipperary but at least you know you would be giving a rescue smallie a home!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,327 ✭✭✭Nasty_Girl

You'll need plenty of room for cages and tanks for these pets.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭tonym

really nasty girl i was just gonna let them loose in the house but seriously as i siad i do own pets at present and have owned a lot of pets in the past so please only post an answer if u have a pet u dont want to keep ohhh and thanx for the link lolo2

• Registered Users Posts: 1,327 ✭✭✭Nasty_Girl

No need to be so ignorant.

I was just trying to be helpful. Some pets need bigger cages, two of my pets need a huge cage.

• Registered Users Posts: 792 ✭✭✭hadook

Where abouts are you?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,278 ✭✭✭peterk19

Nasty_Girl wrote:
    No need to be so ignorant.

I was just trying to be helpful. Some pets need bigger cages, two of my pets need a huge cage.

Yea but they want hamsters not apes!!!

sorry couldnt help myself

hadook wrote:
    Where abouts are you?
    im in wexford but i can collect at a resonble distance y what have u got and i dont want any apes lol nice one

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭tylerdylan

Hi
    My friend has a 1 yr old rabbit (girl) and she wants to rehome her
    She will come with her indoor cage and a cage for outside.
    She is in athy Kildare if you are intrested......

pm me with details ill take it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

I know guinea pig rescue have gerbils that need rehoming but they usually charge a rehoming fee as they are a rescue.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 792 ✭✭✭hadook

I run a small animal rescue - I've got gerbils, hamsters, guinea pigs & rabbits. Wexford is too far for me to do a homecheck I'm afraid & I don't rehome small pets without knowing exactly where they're going.

I've got the gerbils from Guinea Pig Rescue here & I believe the rabbit mentioned above was the one I collected on Friday. She left here to go to her new home with a neutered male rabbit & his devoted owners earlier today.

well it looks like its off to the pet shop id prefer not to go to the pet shop but ah well

Advertisement