Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bt + eircom billing mess

• 16-01-2006 10:55am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,669 ✭✭✭

i have bt bb for 2 mths now, but i never got a bill from them (got the modem fine), i am still getting bills from eircom for the line rental and calls, is this normal

when i log onto the bt site, it says that i have no products, when i tried to sign up to bb+ for the 2 meg it said that i already have bb on that line

anyone else having problems, what do you think will happen if i dont pay eircom

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,669 ✭✭✭mukki

actually, just checked again, and i got a my first bill from bt for a lovely €180, so much for €25 per month

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,042 ✭✭✭kaizersoze

mukki wrote:
    actually, just checked again, and i got a my first bill from bt for a lovely €180, so much for €25 per month
    The first bill is always high.
    You are being billed for the previous 2 months and the next 2 months because you pay in advance. Your next bill should show a truer picture.
    You should be due a partial refund from Eircom aswell.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,669 ✭✭✭mukki

thanks for clearing that up,

about the partial refund, well i doupt it as i have not paid eircom's bill :D , dont know how i have not been cut off

i lived in dublin a few years ago, and had free eircom line- the first bill they sent me said that i was in credit by €200???, this eventually reached credit of €10 when i cancelled the account, then they sent me a check for the €10

Advertisement