Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned from Soccer

Options
  • 16-01-2006 11:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,839 ✭✭✭

WTF is going on with the soccer board these days? I broke the charter and was rightly banned for a week. I got a clear and concise PM from TFTF explaining the reasons behind the ban and kindly informing me that I would be unbanned in 1 week. He even went as far as posting the banning on the Mod board. I mean WTF?? Where is my oppression? I have'nt PM'd any of the mods, so I totally understand why I am not being ignored. This place rock's.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,839 ✭✭✭Hobart

Obligitory Owl

orly.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Fight the powah!

No, wait a minute, thats not right...

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Roffle! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

it was for something in the city v utd thread, what i don't know as they've probably deleted what you wrote.

Cremo wrote:
    it was for something in the city v utd thread, what i don't know as they've probably deleted what you wrote.
    Thanks for the support dude!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Here Hobart, if you really want to find out why you could log out and read unregged...;)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

if only you'd made a bigger effort not to read the charter and to ignore the PM as total crap, things could have been so different Hobart

next time try harder would ya?
    ffs :/

Beruthiel wrote:
    if only you'd made a bigger effort not to read the charter and to ignore the PM as total crap, things could have been so different Hobart

next time try harder would ya?
    ffs :/
    I would have expected less from you. This poweh has gone to your head.

P.S. This is how I see you when i close my eyes:

Joan.jpg

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

good lord :eek:

are you trying to get site banned now!?!?!???

Advertisement