Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WTT lvl 60 Human Mage ShattHand US for EU account!

Options
  • 16-01-2006 11:48am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 184 ✭✭

Hello,

I know youre not able to sell aco***** here but im not selling im looking for a trade,

I have a lvl 60 Mage on Shatterd Hand US server!

She is Human,

Has class set + Some of Priest Class set, "Rare Class Sets"

Has a few Epics

She is encher/Toil

She is payed for another few months,

Iv not used her in a while as my friends started on Stormreaver EU server so im looking for a Warrior/Warlock/Rogue on that server lvl 60 i dont care about items or gold.

Il take a lvl 46+ on chromaggus my bro playing there, allic Warrior/Warlock/Rogue

Thanks

if you would like any other info send me a PM!

Again its not for sale its for trade and with the WoW rules as long as i can give the CDs to the person taking over the account its ok to trade,

I live in Dublin so its all good :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

As you're looking for a trade, I'll allow it until I hear otherwise, seems ok to me though.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

Ok, its legal. Now, explain to us why anyone here would go for a crazy trade like that? :o

Shenanigans!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 184 ✭✭DDLR

Ivan wrote:
    Ok, its legal. Now, explain to us why anyone here would go for a crazy trade like that? :o

Shenanigans!

lol whats crazy about it, I have a lvl 60 mage on Shatterhand US side,

Im looking to play on EU servers with my Bro/Friends,

StormReaver or Choss!

Im willing to take a lvl 60 ungeared on StormReaver or a lvl 46
    + on Choss

Im crazy if you ask me :)

and yes its TRADE :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 900 ✭✭✭Dr_MaSoN

ye but cant c many people wanting to switch:eek:

Dr_MaSoN wrote:
    ye but cant c many people wanting to switch:eek:

Maybe!

All you need to do is change the EU in youre realmlist.wtf to a US thats it and you can play on the US servers with the EU game :)

Its payed for 6months i think

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

DDLR wrote:
    Maybe!

All you need to do is change the EU in youre realmlist.wtf to a US thats it and you can play on the US servers with the EU game :)

Its payed for 6months i think
    Aye, that and change your sleeping pattern in order to actually be able to join a group or two :o

Though, if it IS payed for 6 months, then its slightly more intriguing...

Thats true, But i want to play alone side my Bro and Friends thats the reson im wiling to do this trade!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭m5ex9oqjawdg2i

Can blizzard not transfer you over? I thought it would be possible. I doubt you will get anyone to trade mate. Can you try this on E-Bay?

YOu could always create another alt. ;)

Na they wont help !

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,187 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Blizz wont help in any way with account transfers, and dont touch ebay, or you will get caught and banned. blizz are very good at stopping stuff like that, and they are very very strict. which is one of the reasons why i love them so much.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

You can flog your account on Ebay No Bother! Blizz are crap at preventing both this and the sale of Gold.

Plus if you send the original CD's and sell the Time spent lvl'ling it's legal according to the T&D's aswell.

Inqui

I bought a lvl 60 Shamen on an EU PVP server for 25 yoyos (off ebay), tho I only use it occassionally for the laugh, as I prefer the fun of lvl'ing my LV45 on Nordrassil myself. I bought this cos I wanted to enjoy PVP but it would be a pain in the ass to lvl up from scratch esp on such a mature server (where 90%+ are lvl 60). 25yoyos is a gift for a lvl 60 and the fella simply emailed me his logon and password, and bobs your uncle. Only downside is you need to use game cards to avoid having to change the Acc Name, and yoo must pay for 2 A/cs monthly.

Inqui

Inquitus wrote:
    You can flog your account on Ebay No Bother! Blizz are crap at preventing both this and the sale of Gold.

Plus if you send the original CD's and sell the Time spent lvl'ling it's legal according to the T&D's aswell.

Inqui

I bought a lvl 60 Shamen on an EU PVP server for 25 yoyos (off ebay), tho I only use it occassionally for the laugh, as I prefer the fun of lvl'ing my LV45 on Nordrassil myself. I bought this cos I wanted to enjoy PVP but it would be a pain in the ass to lvl up from scratch esp on such a mature server (where 90%+ are lvl 60). 25yoyos is a gift for a lvl 60 and the fella simply emailed me his logon and password, and bobs your uncle. Only downside is you need to use game cards to avoid having to change the Acc Name, and yoo must pay for 2 A/cs monthly.

Inqui

Ya i though about selling on Ebay but, I dont have Ebay sellers account and i dont have a credit card, They dont take debit cards, If anyone is willing to sel it for me il give them some cash, But id like a trade or something i just want to get on EU server with my Bro and friends!

Advertisement