Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

WWE Fantasy - New Year Game Quarter

• 16-01-2006 1:35pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭

I've created a new league in the WWE fantasy game on WWE.Com, for the new year's game quarter., if anyone wants to join for the craic...

http://www.wwe.com/play/fantasy/

Go to "sign up" to register, or log in if you've joined before.

Then in "Create/Join Team", go to "Find a League", enter "Raw_is _War" as the league name, and the password is Raw2006.

Then pick your team,

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

I've joined up for the laugh, no time to think about my picks right now though!

Game starts Monday, sign up!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,426 ✭✭✭Roar

i have no idea how the bllody hell that works, but i signed bu big show, booker t, edge, john cena, kurt angle, triple h, mickie james and sharmell..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭D-FENS

Roar wrote:
    i have no idea how the bllody hell that works, but i signed bu big show, booker t, edge, john cena, kurt angle, triple h, mickie james and sharmell..

http://www.wwe.com/play/fantasy/rules/

The rules are a bit long but basically, broken down, you get points if your picked guys appear, with more points for a Raw/SM appearance than on Heat/Velocity, and more points again if they actually wrestle/win.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 459 ✭✭b0bsquish

just signed up there...jeeeez that took alot of effort! had me puzzled there for a while!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

I tried joining your league but nothing came up.

I was able to join it fine. Just search for the name he typed down

You don't actually get any points for Heat or Velocity anymore, as they're not on tv. I had to get rid of Tomko when I realised..

Fozzy wrote:
    I was able to join it fine. Just search for the name he typed down

You don't actually get any points for Heat or Velocity anymore, as they're not on tv. I had to get rid of Tomko when I realised..

Oh right, did'nt notice that.
    They're not on American TV, is it?
    Still on Sky here i think...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭J.R.HARTLEY

didn't have to enter the password, did you remove it

Team:
    Edge
    Finlay
    Lita
    Paul Burchill
    Randy Orton
    Shawn Michaels
    Triple H
    Trish Stratus
    Victoria

didn't have to enter the password, did you remove it

Not to my knowledge, but I’m no Bill Gates so I could have without realizing,

Fair play Folks, 9 teams now, could be interesting...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭triple h

what a great idea, thanks. i had a team, so i joined you. my team is called "the great equalizer"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭triple h

i also did not have to type a password. maybe cause i had a team in there for over a week now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 344 ✭✭Coney Island

I joined too!!! The name of my team is Rocco Siffredi Gang :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 344 ✭✭Coney Island

...and this is my team:

SmackDown Bobby Lashley $3,500,000
    SmackDown Boogeyman $3,000,000
    SmackDown Daivari $1,500,000
    SmackDown Kurt Angle $5,000,000
    RAW Momma of Shelton $1,000,000
    SmackDown Randy Orton $4,000,000
    RAW Shelton Benjamin $3,000,000
    SmackDown Theodore Long $1,000,000
    RAW Triple H $5,000,000
    RAW Trish Stratus $3,000,000

Shelton's ma could be a dark horse some weeks, what with her multiple appearances and weapon shots

Yeah, you don't get points for Heat and Velocity cos they're not on tv in America, only on the website. They've stopped letting us watch Unlimited and those two shows on their site now, cos of Sky complaining apparently..bit annoying, it was handy to see stuff you wanted

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭Lita Forever

Can't you still watch them Fozzy? I can.

Anywhoo, my team:

Lita's Legion:
    Chris Benoit
    Chris Masters
    Jillian
    John Cena
    Lita
    Melina
    Momma of Shelton
    Randy Orton
    Shawn Michaels
    Victoria

I'm pretty happy with that. The only other one I wanted was Edge. I may have to bump Momma soon. Lol.

No, I can't watch them, says blocked viewing due to geographical region. I read it on a news site that they had blocked all British people from watching them on the website

Strange if you can see them..

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭Lita Forever

We're not British though. Lol.

I'm almost sure I clicked on Velocity to watch it back when that news broke and it worked. I can definatly watch Unlimited though.

I assumed that it was because of Sky, who also have a market here, so it was blocked for the same reason here. The news piece just didn't mention Ireland explicitly

I can watch Unlimited when they post up the videos after Raw, but not during the live broadcast. Heat and Velocity definitely don't work

whooo! i'm second with 97 points and three smackdown wrestlers waiting on points..

• Advertisement

You's all just got lucky with Raw! Wait til SD and the Rumble pass by..you'll all be lookin stupid then!

Fozzy wrote:
    You's all just got lucky with Raw! Wait til SD and the Rumble pass by..you'll all be lookin stupid then!

WELL smackdown passed and i'm still second with 140 points.. happy days..

How about we wait til after the Rumble?!

Fozzy wrote:
    How about we wait til after the Rumble?!

still in second after the rumble.. happy days

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭J.R.HARTLEY

i got blasted at the rumble.i'm second last from 3rd.

Advertisement