Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Swimming Pool/Gym in Sligo?

Options
  • 16-01-2006 1:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭

I'm looking to join a gym, but also with a swimming pool.

Does anyone know of any student friendly places in Sligo Town? I've tried the Clarion - Way too expensive.

The Regional Sports Centre's gym is quite small, and the changing facilities are dire.

Anyone got any ideas? I'd prefer not to spend more than 50euro per month on membership

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,657 ✭✭✭magnumlady

Just out of interest how much was the Clarion?
    I got the prices for the Sligo Park:

Thank you for your recent enquiry the rates are as follows from now till 1st October 2006

Single Adult is €425.00

Family is €1000.00

Couple is €730.00

6 month membership is €285.00

I was wondering about any others as well. I agree with you about the sports centre, its not the best.

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭GG66

some friends of mine rave about the raddisson and claim its way better than clarion. can't help you on prices though

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

GG66 wrote:
    some friends of mine rave about the raddisson and claim its way better than clarion. can't help you on prices though

I'd imagine it'd be up there with prices on the Clarion though. I don't see how the Clarion condone such high prices, the pool is small and the gym is nothing special tbh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 laney2909

how much is a single gym/swim in the clarion for a student or do you have to be a member??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭Slidey

You might be better asking in the Sligo forum. Click here

• Advertisement
Advertisement