Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nemesis - Ireland Premiere

Options
  • 16-01-2006 2:31pm

Hello.

Just to let you all know that Star Trek - Nemesis is getting its Irish premiere tonight on RTE 2 @ 12.55am.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭Vokes

RTE boggles the mind!

A recent big budget (albeit crappy) Hollywood film shown afte midnight. Surely they're wasting away the viewers license fees.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭OFDM

Further evidence, as if we needed it, of RTE's perpetually inept schedulers. Sack the bástards I say.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

sure they had micheal collins on at 1 in the morning a few days after new years wtf is up with that

/me back to watching star trek 10

• Registered Users Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭Goodshape

Is it the Premiere? I figured it wasn't due to the time it's on, and not an advert did I see for it. Bloody pan-and-scan crap anyway -- with that stupid RTE logo sitting right there on everyones face :(

meh.. crap film anyway (surly they could have found someone that looked maybe even a little bit like Patrick Stewert to play Shinzon. Shaving your head just doesn't cut it imho... the guys very obviously a good few inches taller ffs.)

The Nemesis SE DVD is great - specially the deleted scenes, most of which I think would have made the film an excellent advernture!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭Vokes

RTEs Sunday evening film at 2130 is Galaxy Quest - afilm taht has been shown before.

I think there's been a mix-up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭lostexpectation

i tuned in just to the see the bit where he jumps out of the front of the blown off enterprise to save the day

• Registered Users Posts: 9,216 ✭✭✭MrVestek

I have the original Nemesis DVD with the deleted scenes in it and to be honest alot of the meaning of the movie is lost because they cut out these scenes. I'd like to see the Wesley Crusher scenes that are in the SE dvd, any chance of a lend? :P

Advertisement