Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

fiance Serious about a boob job

• 16-01-2006 3:36pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

My fiance asked me what I thought about boob jobs because she has always wanted to get one. (Her boobs are at the small end of the scale) I said that if they are good then they can make a pair of boobs better looking. However if it goes wrong it could be bad. Personally I'd be kinda into it, however id freak if it all went wrong. So I might like it and I'm kinda happy my g.f. would be up for something like this, but until I was sure about it I dont want her going ahead with it without my say so. She says she knows exactly where she would get it done and she has almost saved enough money for it. She is obviously very serious about it. We are both aware of the reality of the situation and the horror stories out there. However shes convinced if you pay the top dollar and see the best (shes definetly done her research) that she will get good results. Any thoughts? Get the boob job or not to get the boob job?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,778 ✭✭✭Nuttzz

if she wants it let her get it, and support her...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭ravenhead

. but until I was sure about it I dont want her going ahead with it without my say so.

Sorry now but how exactly is your g/f's choice any of your business??? This is something that she will have to live with, so instead of having an attitude like this you should be trying to support her in whatever choice shemakes:rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭Lux23

I think about 1 in 10 go wrong but she's right you do have a better chance if you got to a top surgeon. Boob jobs arent't something I understand myself as Im a 34 E but I can imagine how poor self image can affect your confidence. I hope it goes well fo her.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,327 ✭✭✭Nasty_Girl

Have a good long hard look at this website, you and your girl.

http://www.awfulplasticsurgery.com/

I'm not sure how "true" all this stuff is but these are the people who can afford to pay top dollar for it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 sweety4uall

wont name names,but tell her b careful where she gets it done.if it in dublin,tell her to make sure it a hospital and not a cosmetic surgery clinic.certain places just want money and could care less after that.enjoy the new boobs though.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭Talliesin

There are potential health risks at the best of times. That said, it's her body, not yours.

Advertisement