Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BattleField 2 Zboard keyboard

Options
  • 16-01-2006 3:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭

Hi all hate doing this as I know there is porbably a post up all ready about this. I am sure I have read about a guy with the same problem.

Firstly do any of you use the zboard keyboard for this game and if so, secondly, how do you get the parachute/jump button to work, I can jump but not parachute??? I'm sure its just a driver issue or somethin like that but askin people in the know is faster than messin about with it myself

Cheers would appreciate your help

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

Some googling reveals that these Zboards are kind of a disaster for BF2. If you're having any problems with crouching there is a fix for that, but the parachute problem seems to be quite common. Most people bind it to the jump key and its dodgy as hell.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

The only problem I am having is the parachute, guess i'll just bind it to another button anyway, no harm really, I find the keyboard quite good, not an advantage but very helpful as i only have one hand

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

Vegeta wrote:
    The only problem I am having is the parachute, guess i'll just bind it to another button anyway, no harm really, I find the keyboard quite good, not an advantage but very helpful as i only have one hand

I...what? How literally should I take that?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

Nah man I have 2 hands Im just yankin your chain, got ya though, sorry

• Registered Users Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

I binded my chute to my 4th and 5th mouse buttons. No matter witch one i press i get a chute. Made the game a lot better for me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭jaggeh

he means he jacks off to battlefield, but then.....who doesnt*.

*me for one

Advertisement