Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The 6 bullet rule? (help finding a book)

Options
  • 16-01-2006 4:27pm
    Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,521 Mod ✭✭✭✭

About two years ago I was discussing Slaughterhouse 5 by Kurt Vonnegut with a German colleague of mine. He mentioned a similar book by the same or similar author which I am trying to find with no luck. Basically in the book everybody in the world is given a gun with 6 bullets. They can use these bullets to kill anyone they want and get away with it. Its accepted by society.

Does anyone know the name of this book or the author? I have googled, etc but nothing turned up.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,899 ✭✭✭lacuna

Did you're german colleague read it in english? Might not be translated.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,521 Mod ✭✭✭✭BossArky

lacuna wrote:
    Did you're german colleague read it in english? Might not be translated.

Good point. Still, I would have thought I could have found some reference to it somewhere.

Advertisement