Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Samsung ZV10

• 16-01-2006 4:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 519 ✭✭✭

So, after a long term mess of an account with O2:mad: I'm paying off the tariff in advance and cutting my loses to return to vodafone.

So, my question is.... is the Samsung ZV10 any good?

Seems to have lots of the decent features I'm used to (have a k750i at the moment:) )

Anyone got one?

What do ya's think of it?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭nitroboy

I'm pretty happy with my one, good camera with some fun effects like frames around the picture, plenty of memory, bluetooth works well, can't really fault it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 338 ✭✭RodVelvet

I think they are a good phone but the battery life is very short.Also The media player seems unable to play any videoclips that I download.It says invalid file has anyone else experienced this error.Comes with datacable too!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 519 ✭✭✭half_dead

hhhmmm... sounds good (especially as I just noticed it came with the data cable!)

wouldn't mind too much about the video formatting myself...

Nor the Battery as I charge my phone pretty much each night (use it as my alarm clock ya see!)

Just a bit suss as I can't find many reviews on the web for it!?:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

It's a great phone for the price. It has 40mb memory so even though it doesn't have expandable memory it's got enough to last you internally. The camera is only a bog standard vga one, but it does the job fine. Has all the usual extras, Bluetooth, video recording, data cable, mp3 playback, etc. Battery life isn't great but all in all its great for the price. Not a patch on the k750i though :D

You could compare it feature wise by saying it's pretty much identical to the k700i (In features that is, not looks).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 pj_samba

Its without doubt the best value 3G handset about - battery life is going to be an issue if you don't charge it every day. Looks good as well

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

itd be a bit of a downgrade from a k750i

Thanks for the feed back folks....

Its seeming like I'm going to go with it (unless anyone else has another option for the same specs (ish))

I will miss my SE k750i but i'm glad to be getting away from O2 (useless *&%^!!!:mad: )

half_dead wrote:
    I will miss my SE k750i but i'm glad to be getting away from O2 (useless *&%^!!!:mad: )

ill take it off your hands if its going cheap

Sure, but just to keep within the rules ya'll have to go here if ya wanna buy it...

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=354

half_dead wrote:
    Sure, but just to keep within the rules ya'll have to go here if ya wanna buy it...

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=354

ah didn't realise you had it up there :) too rich for my blood anyway

• Advertisement
Advertisement