Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ramp city.

Options
  • 16-01-2006 5:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭

is it just me or did ramp city shrink? i went there about two months ago and it wasent as big as i thoght did they shrink it during the renovaition?:confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 958 ✭✭✭liamskater

its just you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭skate4evr

it doesnt have the beginner area anymore. . .\:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭skapunkkeith

they took away the begineer area

yeah but that was like way more than 2months ago

• Registered Users Posts: 18,916 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement

yep well said. they added a few little ****ty made up ramps like crates on top or each other practicly glued together. ****!! anyway why they turn the mini section into a sorta laundry room thingy for the paintballers?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭adiobam

em did you help a kid who fell off the qp near the mini ramp?

well if you did that kid was me..

^^^ lol

sorry

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭wideangle

Is it possible to ride bmx at ramp city if you have private bmx riding insurance?

every 2nd thursday is bike night

• Advertisement

wideangle wrote:
    Is it possible to ride bmx at ramp city if you have private bmx riding insurance?
    Bmx insurance?????

im not really sure all i can remember is the guy had longish black curly hair a black jumper and a pair of dc's well i fell off the far qp beside the mini ramp and i was with about 4 other pepole when it happend

im not really sure all i can remember is the guy had longish black curly hair a black jumper and a pair of dc's well i fell off the far qp beside the mini ramp and i was with about 4 other pepole when it happend oh yeah and it was in november

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭wideangle

Insurance for all action sports is available here:http://www.sportscoverdirect.com
    Im talking about if I had insurance to ride bmx can I ride ramp city on any day or night weather it is a bmx night or not.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭COOKSTER

I was at the hip-hop fundraiser for the park in Drumcondra and couldn't help but notice how small skaters are. Maybe you've gotten bigger and the park just "seems" smaller!!! Just keep supporting them, we need to keep these places open. One day I'll be able to walk in and not fall over, not to mention the skating! :eek:

COOKSTER wrote:
    I was at the hip-hop fundraiser for the park in Drumcondra and couldn't help but notice how small skaters are. Maybe you've gotten bigger and the park just "seems" smaller!!! Just keep supporting them, we need to keep these places open. One day I'll be able to walk in and not fall over, not to mention the skating! :eek:
    were talking about ramp city not rampnrail

• Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭asto

wideangle wrote:
    Insurance for all action sports is available here:http://www.sportscoverdirect.com
    Im talking about if I had insurance to ride bmx can I ride ramp city on any day or night weather it is a bmx night or not.

no:p

• Advertisement
Advertisement