Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What should i do with my PS2?

• 16-01-2006 6:47pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,854 ✭✭✭

Here is what im thinking.

I could sell it now and all my games and get a decent amount of money for it and the games.And use my x-box for my gaming needs.

or

I could keep it and play it till the PS3 gets down to an affordable price.
    But then it will be useless for me to sell.

To be honest i don't really play it that often,lately i've been paying the x-box more.

So any advice is welcome.

How much would i get for selling a second hand PS2 with a controller?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,680 ✭✭✭Skyuser

I think you answered your own question. SELL IT

• Closed Accounts Posts: 599 ✭✭✭Cabelo

Buy Shadow of the Colossus on Feb. 17th... it'll be worth owning a PS2 another month ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

i was thinking of selling it with some games but i'm keeping it for shadow of the colossus and black. i'll probably trade it in when PS3 time comes around

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,854 ✭✭✭Beekay

i was thinking of selling it with some games but i'm keeping it for shadow of the colossus and black. i'll probably trade it in when PS3 time comes around
    But by then it will be worth far far less than now

Beekay wrote:
    But by then it will be worth far far less than now
    yeah but i have the fat ps2. it's not worth much now anyway compared to the sleek thin ones with in-built modem

• Advertisement

Thats the one i have,but im in a good position.
    My brother has a PS2 aswell and its in my room,so my one isn't even being used.
    And if i sell it i get the money and still get to play the good games:D

hmm come to think of it my brother has a new ps2...

Would anyone know how much i would get for a old style PS2 with a controller if i wanted to trade it into game or gamestop?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

You won't get more than €50, and some branches aren't taking the SCPH-30000 series ones.

Advertisement