Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

C4 , right click delay ?

Options
  • 16-01-2006 7:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭

Anyone else have a slight delay between throwing c4 and being able to detonate it . Maybe it is the same for everyone , thats why I am asking . If i throw the last c4 pack it changes to the detonator straight away , but if i just throw a single pack it seems there is a delay between right clicking and actually being able to detonate .

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 999 ✭✭✭cregser

I've noticed this myself. Kinda puts you off - Throw, right click, detonat... throw??? wtf??

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

Yeah it does happen i think its a glitch in the game, but it doesnt put me off c4, i just love it way too much, ive got 660 kills with c4 alone and counting. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭jonski

When it works right , roof of Sharqui TV tower , chopper trying to take the flag back and you throw the c4 down on him , I loves it i tells ya .

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭Ballboy

C4= best thing is that game!! So much fun!!
    jus the thrill of sneakin up on a huge tank and puttin it there and running into the distance laughin!!! Brilliant!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

Ballboy wrote:
    C4= best thing is that game!! So much fun!!
    !!

Well the guns kinda do it for me.

Anyway ive seen guys who are real good with C4. They can through it at ya and detonate it and get a kill with out killing them selfs some skill. If they had a delay I doubt they could pull that off.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

This pissed me off no end until I worked it out. You can't switch to the detonator until the C4 had landed and stuck to something. Any right clicks you do make will delay until the C4 lands.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭][cEMAN**

If throwing C4, at least 1 pack has to land on something as far as i've seen.

So if you throw the first pack, as soon as it touches ground or a wall, you can detonate. Not any sooner.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

Makes sense. I`ll test this when I play again I`ll through a c4 of a high building and try detonate it on the way down.

Advertisement