Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Room query

Options
  • 16-01-2006 8:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,051 ✭✭✭

Had a quick look on the webby but have no idea where to look so can someone tell me (or point me to a palce that can) where Theatre P and room j109 are. I assume that they both in the arts block?

Comments

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

To get to th P, go in the main door to the arts block and go right (not that you even can go left) and then when you get to the end go left, and th p is directly in front of you.

J109: Go in the main entrance and go right, then go right again, and then go left when you get to the photocopiers. Then go up past copi-print and down the corridor, it's one of the rooms there.

/Edit I just read over those directions, and they're a pile of faecal matter, but that's how to get there, honest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Walk into the arts building at the services desk (main door to the left as you look at the arts cafe) when you get there look around on the floor and there'll be a line marked on the floor that'll bring you to J.

Or....and this is just a wild crazy suggestion......you could ask somebody when you get in there :p

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Or....and this is just a wild crazy suggestion......you could ask somebody when you get in there
    Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa, ask somebody in Dublin for directions? Now, I'd be happier to try my hand at alchemy than get the "ah yeah, just go left at the next four sets of traffic lights" that you get up here.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

B-K-DzR wrote:
    Had a quick look on the webby but have no idea where to look so can someone tell me (or point me to a palce that can) where Theatre P and room j109 are. I assume that they both in the arts block?

Its in the Arts Block. You cant miss the big AB CD EF all over the place. Look for J go to floor 1 and its room 09.

The Theaters are marked above the doors . Look for the one that says P.. Its probably there :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

B-K-DzR wrote:
    Th P is, not suprisingly, between Th O and Th Q.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,051 ✭✭✭BKtje

I guess i was asking for some of these comments by posting this topic. Bunch of bastids :p

Wont someone take me by the hand and take me through the streets of art block?

Cheers folks, believe it or not those directions helped. I did have a look around the arts block last semester and i think that i shall find em. Ill keep an eye out for folks at the dolc (dept of lung cancer?).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

B-K-DzR wrote:
    (dept of lung cancer?).
    Rock on. \O/

Yeah follow whichever line is indicated that goes to Th P from the Services Desk, (basically what Peacheh said).

As for J109. As Grimes pointed out, it's on the first floor, of the J section. I think, think, that you should go up the stairs to History Dept (K), and then take a right instead of the left that we Historians take.

Of course I could be completely wrong, but... Think of it as an adventure!:p

*rocks backwards and forwards on chair*
    (being one of these strange chairs with only 2 legs and a base this works really well! ;) )

I found the lecture hall allright but still managed to go te wrong bloody way. Typical thing for me to do..ie mis read.

Decided to drop the elective that needed the J109 room cos the tutorials were on at 5 ona tuesday when im finsihed at 1. No way im hanging around.

The new one has some weird room number as well so stay tuned for more helping of me :E

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

B-K-DzR wrote:
    Decided to drop the elective that needed the J109 room cos the tutorials were on at 5 ona tuesday when im finsihed at 1. No way im hanging around.

Don't lie! You dropped it cos you couldn't find the room didn't ya! :p

been found out :(

• Advertisement
Advertisement