Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Realaudio Device?

Options
  • 16-01-2006 10:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭

Hi guys,

I'm not sure whether this is the right forum, or portable media devices, so please feel free to move if necessary. I'm looking for a device that will allow me play realaudio feeds using my broadband connection. I've seen various media streaming appliances - a phillips one, and one who's name I can't remember, available as a plug-in for a stereo or as a stand-alone radio, but neither of them seem to support realaudio. I don't want to have to use my laptop to listen to Radio 4 in the bathroom while I'm shaving! Ideally, I would like to stream direct from the net, i.e. without having my laptop turned on. Anyone know if such a thing exists?

cheers,
    Caimin

Comments

Advertisement