Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

List of NTL digital Stations

• 16-01-2006 11:18pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,952 ✭✭✭✭

My on going WMC Pc has moved on , I now have a card nthat media edition recognises, I have thought the PC to change stations on my NTL Digital box. Now iut seems that iu have to renumber all the "unmapped" digital stations to match the listing on my box,

so does anyone know where to download a full list of NTLs digital stations please?
    thanks

found it

http://myhome.iolfree.ie/~icdg/tuning_ntl_godigital.htm

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,949 ✭✭✭SouperComputer

thats handy to have.

How did you find it? Google?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,952 ✭✭✭✭Stoner

I used dogpile, and i can't remember which engine it grapped it from, their firum is hosted by Boards.ie, its a nice site alright, but that list is a little bit out

Stoner wrote:
    but that list is a little bit out

yup, learned that the hard way today :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,952 ✭✭✭✭Stoner

Are you doing the same thing with media centre and the NTL box, I could not understand what the big wait / delay was for from MS, as far as i can see, you set everything up yourself, ok you have a guide for RTE etc but 99% of the work must have been complete for the UK set up.?

I eventually got mine working last night, I'm using a hauppahe 1100 card, and spybot was blocking a complete reg clear with their clear reg utility. I have NTL working on composite only, the reception is still poor no where near as good as a straight through to to TV. I will get a better lead that might help.

So at last the whole thing is working, and i feel strangly empty inside

its a labouious process alright, fairly half assed but still handier than the EPG hacks that we used to have to do.

Ive found the tuner quality to be hit and miss too. Ive tried quite a few, but unfortunatly not all on the same line so it's not a proper comparison.

• Advertisement
Advertisement