Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

which Ready to Go Phone

• 17-01-2006 12:08am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,846 ✭✭✭

Ok I want to buy a ready to go phone, or Speak easy, mainly will be using for txting and rarely calls as I will be using my company phone for calls, I know both 02 and Vodafone offer these txt deals 400 txt for €20

Which network is better

Aslo do u know can you forward calls on a O2 network to another no, I know you could not do this before

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Meteor have those free Meteor to Meteor texts if you're big on texting mates on Meteor. They do text bundles too ..

O2 won't let you divert Speakeasy calls to anywhere but Voicemail. They do the text bundles you speak of.

Vodafone have terrible high prices, and their customer service is awful. I'd avoid them unless you really want 3G RTG or something ...

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

meteor, meteor, meteor, meteor, meteor, meteor, meteor, meteor, meteor, meteor, meteor, meteor, meteor, meteor, meteor, meteor, meteor, meteor, meteor, meteor, meteor, meteor, meteor, meteor, meteor, meteor, meteor, meteor, meteor, meteor, ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

Out of those two, O2.

Reality, Meteor.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

meteor tbh. as long as you don't mind solving your own problems most of the time because the customer care isn't the best. there's really no good reason not to be on meteor payg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 pj_samba

In terms of Network coverage - Vodafone has the widest coverage (confirmed by independent drive tests). But at the same time there is no major difference in any of the networks - they all have blackspots - just make sure that whichever network you decide is ok where you want to use your phone.

The biggest question is which phone do you plan on getting and whats the best deal for you - I picked up a Mot E770v on VF to try out 3G. I think it was around €109 online with €100 credit - so far I have had no problems. But all the operators have good deals at the moment - its whatever takes your fancy

• Advertisement
Advertisement