Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The US Office - 2x10

• 17-01-2006 12:54am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭

The US Office - 2x10

Did this episode ever exist/air? I can't seem to find any reference to it. There's an episode 2x09 and a 2x11 ... and 2x12 ...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭Dr. Dre

They skipped 10 and put in the xmas episode (E11) and it would appear people are calling E10 which was the last one aired (booze cruise) E12.
    Net result: you haven't missed it.

That's the way I see it anyhow :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

I see ... glad I'm not missing one from the collection anyhow :)

Cheers.

As an aside, I notice Steve Carrell won a golden globe last night for his portrayal of Michael Scott. Well deserved IMO. He suits that role to a tee and plays it to perfection.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭Cactus Col

well deserved win for him, the latest episode (the injury I think) was absolute class. It may not be up there with the uk version, but it's a brilliant series in it's own right, easily one of the best things coming out of america.

And yes, better than Curb your enthusiasim and arrested development

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,539 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Dr Dre wrote:
    They skipped 10 and put in the xmas episode (E11) and it would appear people are calling E10 which was the last one aired (booze cruise) E12.
    Net result: you haven't missed it.
    I think you're wrong about skipping 10. I think the cousins got the numbering messed up.

Just FYI, the episode guide is here.

2x10 is The Christmas Party
    2x11 is The Booze Cruise
    2x12 is The Injury

• Advertisement

^^^
    Yeah in hindsight, that makes more sense :o:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭Cactus Col

I'd nearly agree with the nbc changing around the episodes, as the injury makes no mention of the ending of the booze cruise, and looking at the episode summaries it seems that that plays a big part in the next episode.

Advertisement