Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Interesting video - conspiracy theory

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

Try the conspiracy theories forum, over on the second floor.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=576

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,554 ✭✭✭CyberGhost

bah, there aren't enough viewers there ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,382 ✭✭✭✭AARRRGH

What unbelieveable bull****.

No offence, but it's like **** on a football pitch. What's the point?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭OSiriS

Lol It's amazing how much ignorance can be packed into such a short film.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,469 ✭✭✭Mr_Roger_Bongos

Ah yeh, mostly a loada sh1t, but some of those things about the patents, and free energy, makes you wonder how much is actually kept from us, how are we to know if these inventions are real?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 286 ✭✭dr zoidberg

What a load of unsubstantiated crap. They spend 5 mins showing similarities in symbols - how does this mean that what the symbols represent is anyway related?
    I could come up with any two random symbols and find something like that.

Not to mention the fact that they link the devil symbols to satanism, without recognising that this was a pagan symbol for fertility long before it came to represent the devil. But that's less exciting :)

Then as a final coup de grace they include the UFO video that has been denounced as a hoax.

What really annoys me though is how opinion is presented as fact :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Binomate

Put together a slide show of pictures of triangles, make up some crappy irrelivant links. Add a fake video of some Aliens over new york and hey presto. A conspiracy theory.

Ah yeh, mostly a loada sh1t, but some of those things about the patents, and free energy, makes you wonder how much is actually kept from us, how are we to know if these inventions are real?
    Well that is an interesting point. I do believe that the US military in particular possesses advanced technologies which are being withheld from the public, and there are vested interests that would want to slow down the quest for renewable energy/ cold fusion.

Re the video, Wikipedia has nothing about Volta's supposed wireless device. This was over 100 years before transistors were invented, with such primitive technology I doubt it was possible.

Well that is an interesting point. I do believe that the US military in particular possesses advanced technologies...

Why would the smarties work for the US military when they can work for Google etc.?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,089 ✭✭✭muckwarrior

I think whoever made that has been reading too much Dan Brown!

• Advertisement

I think whoever made that has been reading too much Dan Brown!

Are you suggesting Jesus touched a woman?

YOU RASCAL.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 CoBurN

:mad: This is the first forum i have ever joined, and I only done so as i have recently watched over 30 hours of the most remarkable/scary documentaries (most of which are by Alex Jones, google him peeps, and squeegee your third eyes) I have ever seen. Far fetched?? I researched extensively in the hope of
    catching their theories out. To my dismay, all i have found is corroboration in unassociated sites all over the place.

O.K. so i think we are all in agreement that we basically know the American government went to extreme measures to carry out/cover up the JFK assassination? So why is nothing ever done about it?? (Sceptics check out the "George Bush links to the JFK assassination", before comment on google vid), and if they did, arent they still in power? How far can they induce ignorance on the masses?? look at everyone around you, Americans especially, then look at yourself. RESEARCH BEFORE U DISMISS!!!

Please peeps, i am having trouble writing this as there is just so much info i want to converse on, with some intelligent/informed, inquisitive/not ignorant, open minded/not dismissive, peeps.
    Please people i implore you, if only to form your own opinions on just how wrong I have it, research.
    I forewarn you, Morphius would have been shocked with the depth of this rabbit hole, and Alice would have just walked the other way. U have been shown a door, its up to u to walk through......

Find these on google video with search words: Conspiracy. or 9/11. or Alex Jones
    9/11 in plane site 1&2&3 (this is the one that hooked me in)(the gov done it, no **** folks!)
    9/11 Rise of the Police state1,2,3 Alex Jones( very long, very informal)
    illuminati parts 1 & 2, (this tells of the secret societies, both bush, blair, are in, they are luciferian, THEY BLEEDIN WORSHIP THE DEVIL!!!)

check these sites peeps:
    www.prisonplanet.com
    www.infowars.com

P.S. sorry for the rant but this literally blew my view of the world to pieces.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,368 ✭✭✭IvaBigWun

Take a valium there CoBurn ;)

Could you link with URL's those videos you mentioned.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,708 ✭✭✭Celticfire

Men in dark suits and sunglasses heading for Cyber's house.............

sorry guys, i tried to send the url's directly through google vid to some mates but they didn't work for some reason

Dont do perscription drugs, they been manufactured by "The Man", weed keeps me calm, well that explains the paranoia at least,:) ....who said that...mommy:(

dublindude wrote:
    Why would the smarties work for the US military when they can work for Google etc.?
    Well the majority of scientific research is in fact funded by private companies. I think the military would head hunt the leaders in their respective fields, and entice them with the chance to work in advanced experimental projects - given the choice would you prefer to work at Google optimising search engines rather than pushing the boundaries of science?

What most people don't release is that probably 90 % of scientific research is funded by companies with vested interests and not the government. In pharmaceutical companies for example scientists are put under pressure to find evidence that a particular new drug works. If they can't, they could lose their jobs. After all the company wants to see some return on its investment and is driven by the lust for profit, while ethics take a back seat. A job in the government would be a much more attractive proposition than this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭Demetrius

That video was a total lot of waffle. There are certain symbols that have become popular throughout the world because of their shape or aesthetic value eg Star of David or Pentagon. The idea that there are huge conspiracies in progress with the achievement of world domination or a "new world order" seems far-fetched to me. Cover-ups are more mundane than that and are concerned with covering someones ass in regard to bribery, rezoning and muckraking.

How true, but for every few hundred corrupted people, there are some peeps who just say enough is enough and actually speak out about these practises. M.P. commiting "suicide".... yeah, over the Iraq dossier. Sadly when these people stand up and ask questions they are branded anarchists or delusional, it would be a better world if people used their own inteligence to question little ol things like war, just in case a few thousand people are actually murdered in their name.
    Here in Ireland, the introduction of printed press/books becoming availabile to the masses created an information revolution which lead directly to the people rising up against oppression. Not all the people felt the oppression, but all people felt the need to fight for those who did, which they were now reading about as it happened.
    I believe the internet forms a similar platform for revolution, because we are the people that the oppression hasn't reached, yet we read about the wars/famine/disease every day, and we all know in this day and age could be quite easily eradicated by just a handfull of the worlds super powers. Which we supposedly influence.

**** sorry it was valium u recommended wasn't it?:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,287 ✭✭✭joe_chicken

dublindude wrote:

Try unlimited budgets and pretending like your James Bond

Most technologies these days started life in the US army.

This video seems to suggest Triangle = Conspiracy...

We need to all go out and burn our Maths books now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭aphex™

Well the stuff about the Pope was rubbish.

• Advertisement

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,388 ✭✭✭Kernel

The truth is out there Coburn, but remember to watch for disinformation - you can't believe everything you read.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭Scruff

highly entertaining stuff. i love a good conspiracy

But...one of many points, the upside inverted cross behind the pope does not have its origins in satanic cults but originally represented the apostle Peter's humility in his martyrdom. He insisted that he be crucified upside-down, because he felt that he was unworthy to die in the same position as Christ. A fitting symbol for the pope as St.Peter was the 1st pope.
    As usual over the ages things get twisted to darker meanings, Nazi use of the swastica etc.
    Then as a final coup de grace they include the UFO video that has been denounced as a hoax.
    which one? hadnt seen the one of the ufo shot from inside the helicopter before. anyone got any more links to that???

/edit
    ah yes, google is my friend: http://www.alcione.org/VIDEONY1/videony1en.html

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,554 ✭✭✭CyberGhost

Celticfire wrote:
    Men in dark suits and sunglasses heading for Cyber's house.............

who is Cyber?

this is odd, I don't remember posting anything :/

I was in a circus yesterday, then later played call of duty all night long

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,368 ✭✭✭IvaBigWun

CoBurN wrote:

I'll check them during the week, thanks. Ask for this to be moved to the Conspiracies forum maybe, Ive spent a few sleepless half hours on there. Loads to read ;)

Tis true, about dissinformation, that illuminati short you guys all seen is like a quick capsil review of a very broad idea, it is undoubtedly the worst way to be introduced to the idea, easily off-putting i know, try these links much more indept, i do not vouch for any of this but i am quite sure u will find it fascinating, and i know it will evoke a new line of thought even to the most sceptical of us.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2956184071444476530&q=illuminati
    Illuminati Part1
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3567655929542957177&q=illuminati
    illuminati Part2

• Closed Accounts Posts: 634 ✭✭✭AB03

Coburn, you seem to share my views regarding the state of things. We should talk!

Sounds like he knew something the people didn't, attack of conscience after the fact he played a part while he was in power.

I know this whole conspiracy is extremely apocalyptic, but thats why I feel it is important that people know whats goin on. Its quite annoying that the proof is there, but no-one can be arsed to even check. Or the fact that mainstream media never gives it even the slightest look. Some day a newspaper will get hold of the story and without fear, like that watergate paper, think it was the Washington Post, and at least review the evidence and informing the wider public. But for now word of mouth is all we got, and its easy to come across as a complete looper when tryin to say that all world leaders are as one(and luciferien to boot) and create wars to control us people like sheep. Creating problems so that we support their solution to said problem, usually the attack of a coincidentaly oil rich country like iraq, coincidentaly Afghanistan which has the pipeline from iraq ,running through it. Their are massacres all over Africa practacly since forever, but they dont own any of the valuable land, and essentially no oil so the world dont want to know.

Well thank God we got no oil here in Ireland....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭aphex™

CoBurN wrote:
    Well thank God we got no oil here in Ireland....
    Norway has plenty of Oil, do you see them being invaded?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,388 ✭✭✭Kernel

Norway has plenty of Oil, do you see them being invaded?

Not as much as Iraq or Afghanistan! ;)

And even Norway didn't decide to change the oil barrel price to Euro instead of dollar, as poor Saddam did.... alas, he signed his own death warrant with that one, the economy just couldn't have that.

http://www.ratical.org/ratville/CAH/RRiraqWar.html

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭turbot

Sometimes I complain that things don't get done properly or expediently in Ireland...

Though the flip side of the chaos will some of the telco's and the lack of sensible urban planning is that it makes me feel that we are relatively safe from conspiracy theories, becuase very few people can actually get that much stuff done.

They all get too busy living by the motto "it's grand"

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

thats a pretty bad half assed video if there every was one, its touches a good few theories but completely misses the main basis for each one :-(

Kernel wrote:

And even Norway didn't decide to change the oil barrel price to Euro instead of dollar, as poor Saddam did.... alas, he signed his own death warrant with that one, the economy just couldn't have that.

And Iran has just initiated measures to leave the dollar, did u know? So who is now the worlds biggest Nuki-boogey man.....sorry no points as any wittless idiot knows where this will go, but hey they are bloody miles way (nukes cant reach that far, surely:rolleyes: so as Turbot said in true irish fashion "sure it'll be grand".

By-the by did u know China, and this is known, look it up... has been testing nukes on Turkistan(who cares, who the hell are they, right?) kill 3/4 of a million people directly, and use ur imagination (do! think about it!!) what the radiation is doin to this 3rd world nations helpless people. But china are cool, they are trading now so, they rock, go china!!! Down Iran:rolleyes:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement