Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom BB 16th - 17th

• 17-01-2006 1:05am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭

Anyone having major probs with their €ircom BB. Keeps spiking to 2000ms + and then stops working for a couple of minutes. Then its fine for 20 minutes and then happens again.

Contacted a few mates that are also on €ircom BB and they are also getting these problems. I thought the upgrade was scheduled for Friday the 20th?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,042 ✭✭✭kaizersoze

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭Pack3t3rroR

Ahh yes, so its not just me then. It is more for gaming where the problems have been noticed. I have €ircom for some time now and never a problem with gaming, and i game alot. But since the 16th i am getting 2000+ pings and then server disconnects. Quite annoying. I hope its only the Pre upgrade thats causing it.

Advertisement