Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dennis, Faria, Pete

Options
  • 17-01-2006 9:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭

Who goes.....you decide!

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

100% Faria... Shes dull as dishwater...

I am a huge Pete fan.. I know everyone else seems to hate him but I admire his ability to not give a f*ck what people think of him.. I also think he looks great.. Granted the lips are a tad big but he has great features (cosmetically enhanced no doubt) but still great...

Denis.. I think he's hillarious.. hes just constantly on the mooch :D lol.. He's cool as a cucumber too IMHO

• Registered Users Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

I like Pete too, I think he's really funny.

I'm not keen on Dennis though, although I thought it was sweet of him to get cigarettes for the others.

Too bad George isn't up for eviction.

• Registered Users Posts: 441 ✭✭brown*eyed*girl

I don't want any of them to go!

I love Pete for the reasons mentioned above and the way he don't give a flying fcuk and is 100% honest.

Dennis because he is funny to watch the way he is getting very frustrated and fancies Faria.

Faria is a bit of a bore but would like to see if anything happens between herself and Dennis.

Prefer if they got rid of Maggot instead.

Chantelle to win. She's just lovely and nice to see a non-celebrity win CBB.

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭theonlygirl

vote Faria out, it's the end of the show if Pete goes, he is classic viewing and i don't even like big brother but he has me hooked

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

I don't want any of them to go!

I love Pete for the reasons mentioned above and the way he don't give a flying fcuk and is 100% honest.

Dennis because he is funny to watch the way he is getting very frustrated and fancies Faria.

Faria is a bit of a bore but would like to see if anything happens between herself and Dennis.

Prefer if they got rid of Maggot instead.

Chantelle to win. She's just lovely and nice to see a non-celebrity win CBB.

Yeah Maggot is a bit of a let down for me.. I was expecting him to be a bit of a Bez character but all he does is moan.. He seems very temperamental and moody... I know Bez used to moan a lot but it was in a funny way...

I dont think Faria should hook up with Denis because I think he's just using her for entertainment until he can get out of the house.. IMO.. I could be wrong but I dont think so...

George... I cannot stand that man.. I cant believe he sidesteped being nominated.. He makes my skin crawl.. That cat thing made me nausious.. Seriously :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Faria..dull, dull, moany cow

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

Faria Alam! Good looking woman. Pity they don't kick out that posh ginger-perm yoke with the manvoice who looks like she's still stuck in 1976.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,400 ✭✭✭PlayGirl

Faria left!! :D

Advertisement