Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wall Hangings

Options
  • 17-01-2006 11:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭

We have a long thin wall hanging that we'd like to put up in stairwell of a 2 bed townhouse (if you were in the showhouse I think they had something similar). Does anyone have any idea of how to get up there or who you get in to do something like that? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,944 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

use a ladder?

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭Manny7

Thanks loyatemu. I meant more has anyone hung something there, it seems a bit tricky.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭Johnc72

I hung a painting in our stair way. Used a ladder. It was a bit of a stretch, and I'm 6'2.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 213 ✭✭Ru

Manny7 wrote:
    Does anyone have any idea of how to get up there or who you get in to do something like that? Thanks

I put something up there too.
    I used the ladder the builders left in my attic!

You put it against one of the steps to keep it secure and put a couple of cushions on top to stop the wall getting marked.
    However the higher you want it, the taller the ladder you need.

If you want borrow a ladder pm me.

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭Manny7

Cheers Ru, I might take you up on that.

• Advertisement
Advertisement