Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Only read if you seen s2 e10

• 17-01-2006 12:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭

Ive been told Kates father is the real sawyer....
    Did i miss this because it wasnt actually said and i didnt get that feeling.
    I just assumed it was all in kates head that sawyer "asked why did you kil me",,,, but then why was he on the floor?? Im very confussed..

Also did anyone hear the clip of walt talking backwards??

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,233 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

SandyVN wrote:
    Ive been told Kates father is the real sawyer....
    Did i miss this because it wasnt actually said and i didnt get that feeling.
    I just assumed it was all in kates head that sawyer "asked why did you kil me",,,, but then why was he on the floor?? Im very confussed..

Also did anyone hear the clip of walt talking backwards??

Walt says
    dont press the button

or something to that effect.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭doh.ie

Similar thing - does anyone have a link to a file of what Walt was saying in 2x06 when he appeared in Shannon's tent? Or do we know for sure what he said on that appearance? Was it 'Don't press the button, button's bad' as well?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,233 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

doh.ie wrote:
    Similar thing - does anyone have a link to a file of what Walt was saying in 2x06 when he appeared in Shannon's tent? Or do we know for sure what he said on that appearance? Was it 'Don't press the button, button's bad' as well?

The first time in the jungle he says what I posted afaik. Not sure what else he says but I reckon its only the same. There are links if you google it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭SandyVN

I heard it its, either Dont push the button, the buttons bad, Or Push the button no buttons bad. I think its dont thou.

He told lock not to open the hatch thou and if they didnt open the hatch the button would be always pressed so....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 188 ✭✭sephirosis

*wracks brain*
    if i recall, in 2.06 in shannons tent he said something to the effect of "they're coming and they're close"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,541 ✭✭✭duridian

Yeah, what Seph said is how I remember it as well. Walt ays "they're coming they are close" in Shannon's tent.

Its a crazy show..

Remember the french girl said montane lost his arm at the black rock??
    Well i dunno if you noticed but in the dharma video clip the guy taking doesnt move his left arm it just stays still the whole clip.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,348 ✭✭✭radiospan

Walt reversed:

Season 2 Episode 1, to Shannon in the jungle: http://s39.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=258YRPTUM6Q7K17Y9IBPRVP1Q4 ("press the button don't. button's bad")

Season 2 Episode 6, in Shannon's tent: http://s39.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=024X6I42VHV7K2YZY6FZ5U0XG3 ("they're coming, and they're close)

The second one is a warning about Anna Lucia and the rest of them,
    Shannon is killed
    at the end of that episode.

I don't think anything has happened so far to suggest the button ("the execute button on the computer?") is bad?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭steveland?

SandyVN wrote:
    Its a crazy show..

Remember the french girl said montane lost his arm at the black rock??
    Well i dunno if you noticed but in the dharma video clip the guy taking doesnt move his left arm it just stays still the whole clip.
    I think we're onto a winner here boys...

I remember seeing that about the guy having a false hand... didn't cop the connection with Montane...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 188 ✭✭sephirosis

can anyone remember the episode that Danielle talked about Montane (sp?) losing the arm? Was it possibly Exodus 1 or 2 (just a guess)?

• Advertisement

Its episode 23 about 27mins in. There is also 6 of those shelters on the island and there were 6 others on her team....(but she doesnt know antin about it so im not so sure)

I really hope we get at least 1 answer soon.

Id also say there is more of the video clip in each 1.

As far as the button goes in the video he didnt say what would happen if you didnt press it. He just said not to use the comp for anything else.

I wonder if it has broadband:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭doh.ie

Maybe it's a keyboard shortcut that launches "Solitaire" or "Minesweeper" and Dharma don't want the team to be distracted!

Cheers for the reversed speech from 2x06 - I remember someone posting the line now, but hadn't actually heard it reversed.

As for Montand, I don't think this could be the same guy as from the Dharma film because Danielle crashed about 16 years ago and the film has (c) 1980 or 1981, so even if the guy is Montand, he was filmed *before* whatever happened to his arm. I do like the idea that her team's missing six members might be assigned to the other four hatches though (four because our guys have found the other two and no one bar Desmond was home). But I think it's more likely her team became Others after they were infected with whatever the disease is.

Is the execute button necessarily bad? I do think this is the button. Maybe the 'bad' is simply following Dharma's instruction and keeping the numbers input. Maybe the one thing that should happen is that someone doesn't enter them. And it could be that it is Walt who's on the computer and talking to Michael to ensure that the numbers-entering system is thrown off. We already know Dharma don't want it used for something else. If it is genuinely Walt and the reference is to the Execute button, this is the second time he's given a warning or interfered with the entering of the numbers.

Advertisement