Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IPod Nano Connection Problem

• 17-01-2006 12:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭

Recently my IPod Nano is not updating correctly when connected.

Once I Tunes starts up, 'Data' appears as the IPod name which is wrong. Its does not show up in windows explorer either.

Occassionally if I restart the computer and plug the USB in and out, it comes up. Its becomming a real pain. I tried the IPod troubleshooter manual, but no joy....

Any ideas, short of binning it

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭sweno

Did it ever work? or is this a recent thing that has happened?

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭pele10

It worked fine up until the last week or so. It still works occassionally... but its a right pain in the hole

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭tom_ass19

uninstall everything, the drivers and itunes. delete everything from your iPod and save your data onto your desktop or wherever you want. Make sure there is no data to do with your iPod and just reinstall everything. See if that works and then let me know.

Advertisement